Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winged Scapula

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Winged Scapula Empty Winged Scapula Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Arborescence

Arborescence

I have winged scapula (advanced one) and no amount of physical therapy or yoga really improved it.

I've noticed though that on some days it can become worse or better, so I think that it's from neurological origin.

I also seem to have a lot of "vertebral subluxations" (not real ones) as chiropractors say. But I maybe have Marfan's syndrome as I have a lot of SNPs for the gene. I wonder if I could try some things to see if it improves the winged scapula.

2Winged Scapula Empty Re: Winged Scapula Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Arborescence wrote:I have winged scapula (advanced one) and no amount of physical therapy or yoga really improved it.

I've noticed though that on some days it can become worse or better, so I think that it's from neurological origin.

I also seem to have a lot of "vertebral subluxations" (not real ones) as chiropractors say. But I maybe have Marfan's syndrome as I have a lot of SNPs for the gene. I wonder if I could try some things to see if it improves the winged scapula.

That's a tough one, typically the treatment is Physical therapy, nerve therapy, surgery for isolated cases, and sometimes chiropractory treatment. Only other thing that could be done is anti-inflammatory agents, perhaps blood vessel repair if relevant.

Into the herbs, research shows that Kratom might be a good option for pain-relief.

Those would be my suggestions, for now.

Arrow http://topextracts.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=107_1_1_5

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum