Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overmethylated - help me

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Overmethylated - help me Empty Overmethylated - help me Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:35 pm

Pretty Q

Hi,

First, sorry for my english.

I read your article about high/low histamine and WOW, finally found what's going on me.

When I was a child, I had high motivation, high libido, sexual fantasies, high-achiever, self-motivated, and I was itchy a lot. I had wound in my arms.

Now, I'm 22. Since I'm 12-13, I have NO motivation, low libido, paranoid(not a lot but sometimes), panic attacks(started since age 17).

It seems like i was undermethylated when I was a child. Now, I'm overmethylated and I must say that is like hell. Not because anxiety, I have almost no motivation for anything.

But interesting thing is: I'm still itchy. Still have wound in my arms. Not a lot like I was a child. I don't understand this.

Now, you can say I can have a different issue. But, I don't think so.

1 months ago, I purchased a probiotic. I am itchy but I was itchy way more on probiotic! and my motivation came back 90%, my libido came back, I was like my childhood. I searched online and found that probiotics can raise histamine levels. and then I found your article and finally understood why I have almost no motivation.

I quitted probiotic and my motivation is gone. I started again but it doesnt work. I hope it will work.

Area-1255, i like you. You are very knowledge person, please help me, how can I solve my problem? I have solgar folate. Can't have niacin because there is no niacin in my country. how can I increase my brain histamine level?

2Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:02 pm

Pretty Q

By the way, I have OCD. I was compulsion-dominant when I was a child.

Now, I am obsession-dominant.

3Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:23 am

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

I was very itchy too. I could have all my feet with red itchy spots. But I actually liked to scratch them.) Then it slowly diminished to quite little but still more then many people. I tried histidine for a week and did notice more sensitivity. Plan to repeat this for say a month. I also tried to lower histamine in the past to decrease anxiety. Why I though so is another question. Mainly because histadelics are described to have strong internal tension but calm outside. Well this theory is too empiric to have much success. Cool

4Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:31 am

Pretty Q

kpavel wrote:I was very itchy too. I could have all my feet with red itchy spots. But I actually liked to scratch them.) Then it slowly diminished to quite little but still more then many people. I tried histidine for a week and did notice more sensitivity. Plan to repeat this for say a month. I also tried to lower histamine in the past to decrease anxiety. Why I though so is another question. Mainly because histadelics are described to have strong internal tension but calm outside. Well this theory is too empiric to have much success. Cool
How can I increase my histamine? I want to be undermethylated.

5Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:21 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Pretty Q wrote:Hi,

First, sorry for my english.

I read your article about high/low histamine and WOW, finally found what's going on me.

When I was a child, I had high motivation, high libido, sexual fantasies, high-achiever, self-motivated, and I was itchy a lot. I had wound in my arms.

Now, I'm 22. Since I'm 12-13, I have NO motivation, low libido, paranoid(not a lot but sometimes), panic attacks(started since age 17).

It seems like i was undermethylated when I was a child. Now, I'm overmethylated and I must say that is like hell. Not because anxiety, I have almost no motivation for anything.

But interesting thing is: I'm still itchy. Still have wound in my arms. Not a lot like I was a child. I don't understand this.

Now, you can say I can have a different issue. But, I don't think so.

1 months ago, I purchased a probiotic. I am itchy but I was itchy way more on probiotic! and my motivation came back 90%, my libido came back, I was like my childhood. I searched online and found that probiotics can raise histamine levels. and then I found your article and finally understood why I have almost no motivation.

I quitted probiotic and my motivation is gone. I started again but it doesnt work. I hope it will work.

Area-1255, i like you. You are very knowledge person, please help me, how can I solve my problem? I have solgar folate. Can't have niacin because there is no niacin in my country. how can I increase my brain histamine level?

Nice to meet you Pretty Q, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

I think the idea here is your issues ARE coming from a histamine deficiency, to a degree, to which degree I'm not entirely sure without you performing a blood test, but given your initial reaction to  Probiotics, it is evident there is also gastrointestinal related issue.

Can you check blood levels of cytokines; including interleukin-1beta?

It seems to me one of these Cytokines/Interleukin may be 'off' - and that may be the cause of your symptoms, but without blood work, we can't know for sure.

Arrow I'd advise you to get prompt blood work on the levels of histamine, serotonin, and cytokine profile.
Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3866599/
Arrow You could look into L-Histidine by NutraBio or one of the other suppliers...it could help, maybe 1.5 grams - 3 grams per day if you can tolerate it, but in my eyes this even may be foolish without first getting an actual blood test to reveal the histamine level.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

6Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:59 am

Pretty Q

Why do you think there is gastrointestinal related issue?

7Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:47 am

Pretty Q

By the way, I noticed a thing. I've started Paxil (a SSRI) a week ago for my panic attacks. I've tried all SSRIs and found they increase my estrogen.

And SSRI make me feel cold. I searched and found that SSRI lowers histamine.

Is it true that low histamine equal higher estrogen?

Or there is other issues for SSRI-induced high estrogen?

8Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:49 am

Pretty Q

I remembered now, I did lysine+arginine combo a month ago. Maybe it wasnt probiotic. Could lysine+arginine increase my histamine? I dont know. I just started that combo again. We'll see.

9Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:30 am

kpavel

kpavel

Pretty Q wrote:I remembered now, I did lysine+arginine combo a month ago. Maybe it wasnt probiotic. Could lysine+arginine increase my histamine? I dont know. I just started that combo again. We'll see.

Difficult to tell how arginine may increase histamine and histidine is not produced in humans. Histidine + histidine decarboxylase = histamine. Cofactors for this process are B6, Zn, Mg which resembles ZMA. Or maybe high histamine foods. Also adding betahistine or a h1 agonist should stimulate itchiness. However I think h1 has both positive and negative effects. What is more interesting to me is how to selectively activate h2 receptors cause neither betahistine or kutaj seem to do this.

Question to J, how histamine facilitates ejaculation?

10Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:00 am

Pretty Q

kpavel wrote:
Pretty Q wrote:I remembered now, I did lysine+arginine combo a month ago. Maybe it wasnt probiotic. Could lysine+arginine increase my histamine? I dont know. I just started that combo again. We'll see.

Difficult to tell how arginine may increase histamine and histidine is not produced in humans. Histidine + histidine decarboxylase = histamine. Cofactors for this process are B6, Zn, Mg which resembles ZMA. Or maybe high histamine foods. Also adding betahistine or a h1 agonist should stimulate itchiness. However I think h1 has both positive and negative effects. What is more interesting to me is how to selectively activate h2 receptors cause neither betahistine or kutaj seem to do this.

Yes, high histamine = premature ejaculation.

What do you think about B3 (Niacin)?

11Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:15 am

kpavel

kpavel

Pretty Q wrote:
kpavel wrote:

Yes, high histamine = premature ejaculation.

What do you think about B3 (Niacin)?

I don't know much specific about niacin, it loweres cholesterol and is talked as methyl-eating. From experience I would connect it with worsening anhedonia actually.

12Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:06 am

Pretty Q

Some people say Niacin increases histamine, some people say it decreases histamine.

Which is true, Area-1255?

By the way, Folate increases histamine?

13Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:31 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Pretty Q wrote:Why do you think there is gastrointestinal related issue?

Because you stated Probiotics helped you, and the other symptoms seem to be in part, related to serotonin which has a large role in the Gut.
Pretty Q wrote:

And SSRI make me feel cold. I searched and found that SSRI lowers histamine.
That would be correct, predominantly via 5-HT1A and 2A receptors, though, serotonin can also raise histamine via 5-HT4-receptors.
Arrow http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00168939
Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9918563
Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22408061

Pretty Q wrote:
Is it true that low histamine equal higher estrogen?
Low Histamine does not automatically equal high estrogen, No. Only if there is a Copper excess/toxicity/high plasma levels then there will be likely Estrogen dominance.
Pretty Q wrote:
Or there is other issues for SSRI-induced high estrogen?
Yeah, SSRI's increase glucocorticoid action/Cortisol which can lead to stimulation of Aromatase/Estrogen.

Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374544
Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK27940/
Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22315456
Pretty Q wrote:Some people say Niacin increases histamine, some people say it decreases histamine.

Which is true, Area-1255?

By the way, Folate increases histamine?

Niacin increases histamine at high doses only.

Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23426511
Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2779993/

Folate increases histamine by activating nitric oxide and by chelating/removing Copper.

Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14819854

Last edited by Area-1255 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

14Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:34 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

kpavel wrote:

I would think low histamine would delay ejaculation, by inhibiting sympathetic discharge and lowering excitation in the Brain's pleasure center, but I s'pose IF it did facilitate ejaculation, it would be the underlying Copper imbalance or low histamine causing high norepinephrine levels.

15Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:56 pm

Pretty Q

Thanks a lot for replies but your link says Folic acid. I'm talking about L-methyfolate. L-methyfolate increases histamine too?

16Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Pretty Q

Yes, I think there is something wrong with my gut.

I can't test for cytokines in my country. I couldn't find it on hospital site but I can test interleukin-1beta. Is it enough? Also, why you want me to test this?

Also, if the problem is gut, how can we solve this?

I have social anxiety too. I think these issues are all related.

I also have white tongue all my life.

17Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:59 am

Pretty Q

By the way, my semen was yellowish-white. It is pure white while on probiotics now.

18Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:19 am

kpavel

kpavel

Pretty Q wrote:Yes, I think there is something wrong with my gut.

I can't test for cytokines in my country. I couldn't find it on hospital site but I can test interleukin-1beta. Is it enough? Also, why you want me to test this?

Also, if the problem is gut, how can we solve this?

I have social anxiety too. I think these issues are all related.

I also have white tongue all my life.

Looked in the mirror and shown tongue to myself) Do you think about candida?

Yes motivation is a relation of reward to fear. So it's not only histamine.

Il-1b can be a factor in histamine production.

19Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:26 am

Pretty Q

I don't know much about candida.

I also have sensitivity to some food. That causes nausea and nausea causes panic attacks.

I noticed I have low sensitivity to food while on probiotic. I had high histamine while on it.

Low histamine = sensitivity to food, nausea ?

I tried that probiotic again but it didnt help Sad I don't know why.

Also, my basophile level % = 0.2 ( 0.00 - 1.00 )

20Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:47 am

kpavel

kpavel

Well your basophil count is low, mine were always above 1.2

If you tried zinc you could notice nausea.

For nausea ginger should be good. And not only for nausea. Buy shake bottle and mix a good tea spoon of it with orange juice.

21Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:58 am

Pretty Q

kpavel wrote:Well your basophil count is low, mine were always above 1.2

If you tried zinc you could notice nausea.

For nausea ginger should be good. And not only for nausea. Buy shake bottle and mix a good tea spoon of it with orange juice.
No. I don't always have nausea. Sometimes. Especially if I eat McDonalds.

How did you know that? You're correct. I tried zinc and everytime I take zinc, I notice nausea. Almost panic attack.

22Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:20 am

kpavel

kpavel

zinc shouldn't be taken on empty stomach, and no need to take 50 mg tablets
I also don't like b6 as it can make you worry about anything.

23Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:32 am

Pretty Q

kpavel wrote:zinc shouldn't be taken on empty stomach, and no need to take 50 mg tablets
I also don't like b6 as it can make you worry about anything.
Do you know simple ways to increase histamine?

24Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:43 am

Pretty Q

Area-1255,

Do you think complex amino acid tablets can help me to increase my histamine? It has 1600 mg histidine in it.

I can't buy histidine because I dont live in USA and my country doesnt allow supplements from Amazon, etc.

25Overmethylated - help me Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:20 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Pretty Q wrote:Area-1255,

Do you think complex amino acid tablets can help me to increase my histamine? It has 1600 mg histidine in it.

I can't buy histidine because I dont live in USA and my country doesnt allow supplements from Amazon, etc.

Yes, they can help, you should also test for hair/blood Copper levels, and Candida thrives under high Estrogen, high Copper and suppressed Immune System, there are a variety of offending factors that can contribute to that.

The reason I involved interleukin-1-beta, is because it has a role in both histamine and serotonin production, in the hypothalamus; a Brain region where we are concerned.

Arrow https://jneuroinflammation.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-2094-10-147
Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10210774
Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2136407/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum