Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

excess serotonin

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126 Re: excess serotonin on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:17 pm

Farshad

What im curious about is why did zyprexa work but not Metergoline or cyproheptadine? before you say  maybe my problem is dopamine no I tried seroquel but that didnt work either it blocks dopamine receptors but not  so potent on serotonin.

Btw what do you think about Mianserin?
5-HT1A 400–2,600
5-HT1B ≥2,800
5-HT1D 220–400
5-HT1E ND
5-HT1F 13
5-HT2A 1.6–55
5-HT2B 1.6–20
5-HT2C 0.63–6.5
5-HT3 5.8–300
5-HT4 ND ND
5-HT5A ND ND
5-HT6 55–81
5-HT7 48–56

Also what do the alpha receptors do?

Last edited by Farshad on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total

127 Re: excess serotonin on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:49 am

Farshad

they finaly arrived ugh... I took bacopa like a few minutes ago lets see what happens...

(edit) so its been about an hour since I took bacopa.. dont know if I feel anything..Maybe little less anxiety?...Well gonna take forskolin now see how that goes.
(edit2) hm... nothing from forskolin idk maybe more agressive?
gonna take berberine now.
(edit3) hmmm Idk man

Thats what I thought my serotonin receptors are sensitive doesent matter if I speed the SERT Up ..... Damn.. But I do feel different... less anxious but its very hard to tell. Well im gonna take them all daily for 1 month  anyway but I doubt it will work.

I suspect I either have sensitive serotonin receptors or too many serotonin receptors or both.

Last edited by Farshad on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

128 Re: excess serotonin on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:25 am

Area-1255

Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Farshad wrote:they finaly arrived ugh... I took bacopa like a few minutes ago lets see what happens...

(edit) so its been about an hour since I took bacopa.. dont know if I feel anything..Maybe little less anxiety?...Well gonna take forskolin now see how that goes.
(edit2) hm... nothing from forskolin idk maybe more agressive?
gonna take berberine now.
(edit3) hmmm Idk man

Thats what I thought my serotonin receptors are sensitive doesent matter if I speed the SERT Up ..... Damn.. But I do feel different... less anxious but its very hard to tell. Well im gonna take them all daily for 1 month  anyway but I doubt it will work.

Farshad, you got to just focus on your stack and living your life...you have too much Anxiety. Focus on other activities, give it a few weeks then come back and tell us how you are doing!

http://area-1255.forumotion.com

129 Re: excess serotonin on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:44 am

Farshad

I think I will have to quit.  Berberine i read is very toxic to the liver . I have noticed My hands are a little bit bigger and my face has sligghtly changed.. I dont know if I am having a growth spurth or if its berberine... Im 20 years old . Someone said Berberine can change your DNA or something...

Well it doesent seem to be working anyway.. I mean I do feel different and better to be honest but my anxiety is definitely still there and I dont think it matters how long I take them...

Either I have sensitive serotonin receptors Or TOO many serotonin receptors.. No Idea... But it has To be Either of them !.... Thats why my only choice now is a serotonin receptor antagonist..

excluding: Cyproheptadine,Metergoline (<-- they didnt work )   and Antipsychotic Meds ( dont wanna block dopamine)
So its either   Mianserin  or Mirtazapine or if you know of any better alternatives..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10876814

This study mentions 5-HT1A-receptor , 5-HT2 and 5-HT3 receptors have shown anxiolytic effects, possibly the 5-HT6 receptors too.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24287720
Rapid anxiolytic effects of a 5-HT₄ receptor

So I dont know if its agonism or antagonism which produce the anxylotic effect on the receptors  but what I do know ANTAGONISM on the 5ht2 receptors are good for anxiety I believe they are the most involved in anxiety learning etc.

So from what I can gather Mianserin/mirtazapine seems to be my best Option.. I have already tried all the other methods .
And it should WORK .. Zyprexa did... this 1 should too..

Mirtazapine + wellbutrin is a well known combo.

wellbutrin increases Norepinephrine well but not so much on dopamine to produce an effect.

But mianserin seems more potent than mirtazapine
based on the Pharmacology the Mianserin seems better .. It acts on more alpha receptors (increasing NE?) and Inhibits NET (also increasing NE?) and more potent blocks Serotonin receptors.
Correct me if I am wrong Im noob at this stuff.

So I  Will try to go for Mianserin + Wellbutrin

and maybe in the future add an dopamine agonist like Abilify...

But yeah thats my plan..........

its been like 4 days since I started  the 3  SERT activators

... Maybe I will give it a few more days IDK...
Maybe the sert activators since they have helped me calm down and reduce stress my body can start working again thus my growth spurth kicked in but couldnt before due to the stress?
or am I reaching lol.

But before I go the drug plan ... Is there anything else I should try? I know you probably want me to give the SERT activvators a little bit longer.... maybe 1 more week I dont know.

Do you know if there is anything else I can try when it comes to this serotonin stuff?

130 Re: excess serotonin on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:51 am

Area-1255

Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Farshad wrote:I think I will have to quit.  Berberine i read is very toxic to the liver
Berberine is not toxic to the liver, don't know where you read that. Its used in Diabetics and has a good history of use for other medical issues in Humans.
--> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3478874/

Farshad wrote:
. I have noticed My hands are a little bit bigger and my face has sligghtly changed.. I dont know if I am having a growth spurth or if its berberine... Im 20 years old . Someone said Berberine can change your DNA or something...
Never heard of that. And there's no way your hands are "bigger" and face has changed overnight like that. I think you are over-analyzing things.

Farshad wrote:So I  Will try to go for Mianserin + Wellbutrin

its been like 4 days since I started  the 3  SERT activators
But before I go the drug plan ... Is there anything else I should try? I know you probably want me to give the SERT activvators a little bit longer.... maybe 1 more week I dont know.

Do you know if there is anything else I can try when it comes to this serotonin stuff?

You haven't given them enough chance yet, Farshad.
You can't expect anything to work when you barely give it a week.
There's nothing wrong with what you are taking and you are already having *some* anxiety-reduction as you say.
Adding more things now would be like confounding the results.
Might as well just continue with what you are on and NOT worry about adding anything else.
~Jay

131 Re: excess serotonin on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 pm

Farshad

been a week now ... so far maybe 10% better. Maybe I should have added Evodiamine to the mix.. dont know how potent it is.

do you know what heteroreceptors are? I know autoreceptors balance your neurontransmitters but what  are heteroreceptors? I know you can google it but the wikipedia wording is too difficult for me to understand (english is my 3rd language).
And how important are 5ht1,5h4 receptors and 5ht5?? You never see drugs that acts on them. Usually just 5h2,5ht6,5ht7,5h3

132 Re: excess serotonin on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:30 pm

Area-1255

Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Farshad wrote:been a week now ... so far maybe 10% better. Maybe I should have added Evodiamine to the mix.. dont know how potent it is.

do you know what heteroreceptors are? I know autoreceptors balance your neurontransmitters but what  are heteroreceptors? I know you can google it but the wikipedia wording is too difficult for me to  understand (english is my 3rd language).
And how important are 5ht1,5h4 receptors and 5ht5?? You never see drugs that acts on them. Usually just 5h2,5ht6,5ht7,5h3

Keep taking them, Farshad.
We don't need to target 5-HT1A specifically just yet.
I don't even know anything besides Metergoline that will block it.
Except Propanolol (Inderal), which is a beta-blocker.
--> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9205951
"Of the prophylactic antimigraine drugs tested, methysergide and lisuride behaved as efficacious agonists (Emax > or = 90% relative to 5-HT) whereas pitozifen and (-)propranolol acted as a partial agonist (60%) and an antagonist, respectively."
Propanolol is a beta-blocker so it might help with your Anxiety too, Farshad.

But first lets see how these SERT activators help you after a couple more weeks!!!

133 Re: excess serotonin on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:35 am

Farshad

its not working man Sad theres no hope left for me.

Is it worth trying niacin? I read niacin in high doses increases the reuptake of serotonin . But the half life is short so I would have to dose it frequently..

134 Re: excess serotonin on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:06 am

Area-1255

Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Farshad wrote:its not working man Sad theres no hope left for me.

Is it worth trying niacin? I read  niacin in high doses increases the reuptake of serotonin . But the half life is short so I would have to dose it frequently..

You've BARELY given this a couple weeks Farshad, you need to keep taking them. Niacin might help, but as of right now - you haven't even given the SERT activators enough time - I said a MINIMUM of 3 weeks, going forward to 1-3 months!!!
Give it more time.

135 Re: excess serotonin on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:01 pm

Farshad

hey, the SERT activators still not working. Do you have any other suggestions on what I should do?

I was told Glutamatergic N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors when activated heavily suppress the amygdala so now im intrested in trying n-methyl-d-aspartic acid .

also I was told the nicotinic Alpha-7-receptor controls much the activity in and out of the amygdala, by antagonising it, activity is drastically reduced.

Memantine / wellbutrin block Alpha-7-receptor

Are the cannabinoid receptors involved with NMDA?

**rs1049353 linked to the gene CNR1. Your genotype is TT, which is observed in 3% of all individuals reported. One study mentions that each T causes intestinal inflammation, a higher stress response, anxiety, a higher risk for depression (dependent on low BDNF) and more severe IBD (although later onset of it) (R).
Another study mentions that there's a 2.46X increased odds of major depression for those carrying the T allele
With this variation, the receptors also don't become significantly less sensitive when activated
The T allele may cause lower CB1 receptor numbers and less CB1 activation.
I read one of your old posts you said cannabinoid receptors interact with glutamate channeling .  
Could this be causing my Overactive amygdala? Since NMDA surpresses the amygdala? and with low/bad NMDA activity = high amygdala?
And my GABA is low doesent NMDA increase GABA?
My neurosteroids are Also low doesent NMDA increase that?

can low NMDA activity lead to high serotonin in the amygdala? Is it possible I have a dysfunctional NMDA system due to the low activity Endocannabinoida systemet gene mutation I have?

136 Re: excess serotonin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:59 am

kpavel

Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
CB1 and D2 receptors inhibit glutamate. Their excess is mentioned in psychosis research.

137 Re: excess serotonin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:08 am

Farshad

kpavel wrote:CB1 and D2 receptors inhibit glutamate. Their excess is mentioned in psychosis research.

So I have the gene for  lower CB1 receptor numbers and less CB1 activation. So does that mean I have too much glutamate   ?

138 Re: excess serotonin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:42 am

kpavel

Farshad wrote:
kpavel wrote:CB1 and D2 receptors inhibit glutamate. Their excess is mentioned in psychosis research.

So I have the gene for  lower CB1 receptor numbers and less CB1 activation. So does that mean I have too much glutamate   ?  
https://area1255.blogspot.ru/2016/04/symptoms-of-high-glutamate-levels-in.html
I tried DAA for 2 weeks. It didn't cause anxiety and probably the opposite in terms of tension but not very effectively. It also raised my prolactin levels temporarily and it dries hair.

139 Re: excess serotonin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:59 pm

Farshad

kpavel wrote:
Farshad wrote:

I tried DAA for 2 weeks. It didn't cause anxiety and probably the opposite in terms of tension but not very effectively. It also raised my prolactin levels temporarily and it dries hair.

did you try n-methyl-d-aspartic acid? its more potent than regular DAA.

Did it help your sleep? I read many people get sleep benefits.

Anyone know where the study is when NMDA activated surpresses the amygdala?

140 Re: excess serotonin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:48 pm

kpavel

Farshad wrote:
kpavel wrote:
Farshad wrote:

did you try n-methyl-d-aspartic acid? its more potent than regular DAA.

Did it help your sleep? I read many people get sleep benefits.

Anyone know where the study is when NMDA  activated surpresses the amygdala?

I didn't like the effect on my hair. I had improvement in wakefulness in that period but connect it with magnolia officinalis and wild jujube

141 Re: excess serotonin on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:10 pm

Farshad

is Increased number of 5-HT2C receptors in the frontal cortex a big issue could that increase serotonin somehow in the amygdala?

A site called selfhacked says the 5ht2a and 5ht2c are the  Root Cause of Anxiety. Also 5ht1a.

what are some drugs that block 5ht1a and 5ht2a ? I know agomelatine blocks 5ht2c

142 Re: excess serotonin on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:05 pm

Area-1255

Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Farshad wrote:is Increased number of 5-HT2C receptors in the frontal cortex a big issue could that increase serotonin somehow in the amygdala?

A site called selfhacked says the 5ht2a and 5ht2c are the  Root Cause of Anxiety. Also 5ht1a.

what are some drugs that block 5ht1a   and 5ht2a  ? I know agomelatine blocks 5ht2c
Agomelatine might help, but if Cyproheptadine failed for you...doubtful it will do much - might be a worth a try though as it is more "specific" and doesn't touch any other serotonin receptors (besides 5-HT2B).
--> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4128060/

143 Re: excess serotonin on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:09 am

Farshad

Area-1255 wrote:
Farshad wrote:is Increased number of 5-HT2C receptors in the frontal cortex a big issue could that increase serotonin somehow in the amygdala?

what are some drugs that block 5ht1a   and 5ht2a  ? I know agomelatine blocks 5ht2c
Agomelatine might help, but if Cyproheptadine failed for you...doubtful it will do much - might be a worth a try though as it is more "specific" and doesn't touch any other serotonin receptors (besides 5-HT2B).
--> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4128060/
im assuming agomelatine blocks 5ht2b? is it weak?

also didnt you try NMDA? it looks  like NMDA could be it for me. my cure. for my overactive amygdala. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3263393/

144 Re: excess serotonin on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:34 pm

Farshad

can you tell me anything about AMPA , Metabotropic and Kainate receptors? Are they Important or is NMDA the most important 1 that control all these?

Also is there any other important receptor in the brain when it comes to amygdala?I was told the Notch receptors, trkB and trkC receptors, and androgen receptors; and any ligand that stimulates the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex will decrease activity in the amygdala.

Can anyone explain further of each of these?

145 Re: excess serotonin on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:39 pm

kpavel

Farshad wrote:can you tell me anything about AMPA , Metabotropic and Kainate receptors? Are they Important or is NMDA the most important 1 that control all these?

Also is there any other important receptor in the brain when it comes to amygdala?I was told the Notch receptors, trkB and trkC receptors, and androgen receptors; and any ligand that stimulates the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex will decrease activity in the amygdala.

Can anyone explain further of each of these?

These are rare things in communities, esp. notch receptors. Niacin is connected somehow.
Glutamate receptors seem to differently modulate anxiety. MGlur5 is likely anxiogenic, and glua2 is probably good. But I read about that long time ago. Something promising maybe acetyl-l-carnitine.

By the way
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10595427
may easily explain your reaction to zyprexa. That is why you may be obcessed with progesterone which didn't work for you as I read.

146 Re: excess serotonin on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Farshad

will d aspartic acid work instead of pure NMDA? I couldnt find a way to buy pure NMDA wouldnt ship to my country

(edit) a site called  bestpricenutrition  sells  NMDA are they  a legit site?

also is d aspartic acid and  D-Aspartate the same thing? I noticed intimidate SRT (that contains NMDA) ingredient is called N-methyl-D-aspartic acid.. shouldnt it be N-methyl-D-Aspartate?

I have genes for low numbers and activity in the Cannabinoid System (cb1).
In a study mice with no CB1 receptor had an enlarged amygdala. And I read a comment  that the Cannabinoid System was somehow connected to the NMDA? and NMDA  surpresses the amygdala...  so I could have low NMDA due to the cannabinoid system

genes/sNP (mine)

rs1049353 linked to the gene CNR1. Your genotype is TT, which is observed in 3% of all individuals reported.

rs7766029 CC 18%
rs806377 CC 26%

CRHR1  gene (mine)

Corticotrophin release hormone receptor 1 (CRHR1) is a receptor for the hormone CRH. Antalarmin blocks this receptor. Diseases associated with CRHR1 include generalized anxiety disorder, IBS, obesity and depression (R, R2).

CRH causes fear and anxiety (R, R2) via CRHR1 (R) and major depression (R). CRHR1 promotes anxiety in part by reducing cannabinoids in our amygdala. This happens when CRHR1 activation increases FAAH in the amygdala, which causes a reduction in the endocannabinoid anandamide (AEA) (R).

CRHR1 is very important (in hamsters) for having a light set your circadian rhythm (phase advance). People with too much CRH at night (from chronic stress or cortisol resistance) or too little in the morning will have problems with setting your circadian rhythm.

In mice bred to get Alzheimers, the CRHR1 contributed to oxidative stress and decreased glutathione peroxide activity (R). Acute stress can activate brain mast cells, which is dependent on CRHR1.

This causes an increase blood“brain barrier permeability in rodents, particularly in brain areas containing mast cells (R). CRHR1 causes intestinal inflammation and increases VEGF, which causes IBD (R). S boulardii inhibits intestinal inflammation and VEGF (R).
CRHR1 has some effects on the thyroid gland (R).

CNR1   gene (mine)

The cannabinoid system plays an important role in neural plasticity, stress response, and learning and memory (R).

CB1 receptors are found in particularly high density in the hippocampus and amygdala, regions are known to play a role in emotional regulation and memory, and regions suggested playing a role in ADHD, emotional regulation, and other psychiatric disorders (e.g., bipolar, mood, anxiety disorders) (R).

The cannabinoid system is also important in dampening intestinal inflammation in humans.  It increases intestinal flow/motility (R).

CB1 receptors are found primarily in the brain and appear to impact predominately the GABA and Glutamate systems (R), but also affects the dopamine and serotonin systems.

As far as brain regions, the anti-anxiety effects of Cannabinoids seem to be from its effects on activating prefrontal cortex (PFC) and shutting down the amygdala, two structures commonly involved in anxiety.  Anxiety is typically associated with reduced activity in the Prefrontal and enhanced activity in the amygdala (R).

↑↑↑↑↑ Is that involved with NMDA??↑↑↑↑↑

Cannabinoids in the prefrontal can enhance neuronal activity through a suppression of GABA release while suppressing glutamate release and excitability within the amygdala (dendrites) (R).

Psychological stress decreases anandamide (internal cannabinoid) levels in multiple limbic brain regions (involved with emotion, cognition), but more robustly in the amygdala -and the reduction lasts at least 24 hours (R).

It's believed that the reduced anandamide is responsible for at least some of the cortisol release from psychological stress (R).

Acute disruption of CB1 receptor reliably increases anxiety, impairs our ability to handle stress and activates the HPA axis (R).

Prolonged exposure to elevated glucocorticoids (cortisol, aldosterone), such as those induced by chronic stress conditions, significantly reduces hippocampal CB1 receptor binding site density (R), leading to lower cannabinoid function.

↑↑thats why my anxiety keep getting worse as I aged ↑↑

In fact, a recent study suggests that CB1 receptor deficiency may mimic the effects of chronic stress on emotional behavior (R).

Cannabinoids are also known to increase CCK release (R).

CB1 receptor activation decreases bone density (R).

CB1 receptor activation increases PPAR gamma (R).

Animal Studies on the CB1 Receptor
In rats, cannabinoids impair memory, increase slow wave sleep and rapid eye movement sleep at the expense of wakefulness and impair recognition memory  (R).

Mice without CB1 receptors appear more anxious (less GABA and higher glutamate function) and have an enlarged amygdala. Overall, strong converging genetic studies indicate that CB1 receptors are important for reducing anxiety, particularly during times of high stress periods (R).

In animals, increasing our natural internal cannabinoids (anandamide) also results in anti-anxiety benefits.  There are studies on cannabinoid activation and fear extinction (which is useful in PTSD).

However, unexpectedly, in some cases (such as alcohol withdrawal), activation of the CB1 receptor can contribute to anxiety (R).

In certain neurons and in the short term, CB1 can contribute to depression.  However, chronic CB1 blocking causes depression and actually decreases neurotransmitter and BDNF levels

Mice without CB1 receptors have reduced hippocampal (memory center) BDNF (R).

Mice without CB1 receptors reduce sugar intake more during stress than normal mice (R).

Chronic stress in mice without CB1 receptors show an enlarged fear center or amygdala (dendrites) (R).

Animal data indicate that CB1 activation has other weight gaining mechanisms besides increased food intake. CB1 activation prevents the breakdown and burning of fat cells for energy. In white fat, the activation of CB1 inhibits the secretion of adiponectin, and in brown fat CB1 activation decreases the thermogenic factor, UCP-1 (R).

Human Studies and The CB1 Receptor
Clinical studies with CB1 receptor activators have shown therapeutic benefit in the treatment of both generalized anxiety conditions and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) (R).

In humans, regular cannabis use can effectively dampen activation of the amygdala in response to stressful conditions (R).

In humans, blocking the CB1 receptor helps people lose weight and also alleviates metabolic abnormalities associated with obesity; however, drugs tested for this were removed because people developed anxiety and depression (R).
There was approximately a threefold increase in anxiety symptoms compared to the placebo with one anti-cannabinoid drug, and these studies were all performed on individuals who had no history of psychiatric illness (R).

One case report discusses a severe bout of depression, which subsided following cessation of the drug (R).

↑↑↑ see thats why im saying my anxiety is different from other people and why I dont respond to drugs but Memantine and tianeptine whick worked on amygdala/NMDA↑↑

The CB1 blocking drug made people more negative and pessimistic activated the HPA axis and blunted pleasure to things (anhedonia) (R).

↑↑↑I have no emotions ↑↑

Individuals who did not mount a 2-AG (internal cannabinoid and CB1 activator) response to stress exposure exhibited dramatically higher levels of cortisol (R).

Women with lower 2-AG had higher rates of depression (R).

People with more anandamide (internal cannabinoid and CB1 activator) after a stressful event had less cortisol (R).

Interestingly, people with higher Anandamide and 2-AG were found to be at higher risk for minor depression.  Researchers believe that these CB1 activators may curb the development of major depression (R).

It has also been found that individuals who had post-surgical depression also had low levels of Anandamide and 2-AG (R).

The lower anandamide levels in people, the higher the anxiety scores, both in a healthy population and in those with major depression (R).

A recent report found anandamide and 2-AG  are significantly lower in individuals with PTSD, compared to both healthy controls and those exposed to trauma who did not develop PTSD (R).

http://neurosciencenews.com/cannabinoid-receptors-amygdala-anxiety-833/

Last edited by Farshad on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

147 Re: excess serotonin on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Farshad

Is it possible this could be my problem??

148 Re: excess serotonin on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:52 am

Farshad

I just took some inositol and I feel better like in a natural way..... Inositol increases cannabinoid function..... took a very low dose tho 250mg...

wow I might have found my problem...
I ordered some stuff listed here gonna try them out
https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/49-ways-increase-natural-cannabinoids-without-smoking-pot-including-ways-decrease-cannabinoids/#Other_Ways_to_Increase_Cannabinoid_Function

(edit) wow this inositol really works great for me

149 Re: excess serotonin on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:00 am

kpavel

Farshad wrote:I just took some inositol and I feel better like in a natural way..... Inositol increases cannabinoid function..... took a very low dose tho 250mg...

wow I might have found my problem...
I ordered some stuff listed here gonna try them out
https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/49-ways-increase-natural-cannabinoids-without-smoking-pot-including-ways-decrease-cannabinoids/#Other_Ways_to_Increase_Cannabinoid_Function

(edit) wow this inositol really works great for me

cool, I don't have such strong effect on inositol at all, you could try magnolia it seems to have activity at cannabinoid receptors, mglur5, helps sleep, I even had some strange good mood on 1200 mg of it (I never tried cannabis though). strange you didn't try inositol before. also watch for resveratrol, has nice effect for energy and probably anxiety.

150 Re: excess serotonin on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:16 am

Farshad

yeah I ordered magnolia bark.. its the Honokiol in the bark that is effective for the cannabinoid system right?

I also ordered plenty more of stuff to try increase cannabinoid system.. will try them out and see which ones the best .
does inositol have a short half life?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum