Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trazodone gave me PSSD

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Trazodone gave me PSSD on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:28 am

Trazohell

I'm back from the hospital.
The doctors could not find anything.
It has been done:
MRI of the head and lumbar spine
NCS hands and feet
Lumbar puncture
Ultrasound bladder / prostate / testes

Shilajit helps with libido, maybe adding something like yohimbine to lower serotonin even more?

52 Re: Trazodone gave me PSSD on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:23 pm

kpavel

Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Trazohell wrote:I'm back from the hospital.
The doctors could not find anything.
It has been done:
MRI of the head and lumbar spine
NCS hands and feet
Lumbar puncture
Ultrasound bladder / prostate / testes

Shilajit helps with libido, maybe adding something like yohimbine to lower serotonin even more?
Yohimbine would be interesting from experimental point. Some helps, me harms. Not sure how it should lower serotonin, but its adrenergic action is interesting.

Consider supplements from my stack too (for longterm experiment).

53 Re: Trazodone gave me PSSD on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:52 am

Trazohell

I have been taking St. John's wort again for a few days because the Shilaiat also made me somehow empty in my head and I'm tired of walking around like a zombie.
Also, I have now a stressful time before the start of education
(the company where I have completed the internship) and the move.
As I am no longer able to cope with chemistry after the experience, JHK seems to me the best alternative.
The feeling down there is actually better, the mood went up after only two tablets.
Libido is difficult to say, I think something improved too. The only thing that strikes me that sometimes it takes forever to orgasm, that is sometimes a bit annoying but not bad.
So it seems that my receptors are still reacting to substances and are not completely in the ass.
Also, serotonin does not seem to be bad at PSSD per se.
I even think by now that the main culprit is the loss of SERT, the serotonin transporter, which has been shown to downregulate the SSRI.
Although serotonin has a strong inhibitory effect on the sex drive, it is also necessary to a certain extent, as it is also involved in the control of sexuality.
In any case, JHK is able to upregulate the serotonin receptors 5HT1 / 5HT2 involved in PSSD and additionally releases important dopamine for sexuality, so I really recommend taking it 6-9 months as recommended on the instruction leaflet by the end of March 2019.
As long as nothing gets worse, it can only get better.
Sports and green tea help too.

54 Re: Trazodone gave me PSSD on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:44 pm

kpavel

I only found jhk is somethink to help Kurdistan, lol.

It really could be that ssris reduce number of SERT binding sites over short time.
Other changes are mentioned like changes in serotonin synthesis, decrease in turnover (5-hiaa).
There are also receptors with high and low affinities.

Jay recently published a new article about kappa antagonists. I saw that study year ago but only now I noticed that sjw contains a mu antagonist. Also it seems green (best), oolong and black tea have a quantity of godd mu/kappa antagonist. Also caffeine is somewhat antagonistic to mu receptors.

55 Re: Trazodone gave me PSSD on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:39 am

Trazohell

Hello, I thought I'll call after such a long time.
Faith contacted the PSSD forum and said that he was cured by pelvic floor training, which gives me a lot of hope.
I start training with a physiotherapist tomorrow. I also started Moclobemid, I think I feel a little bit clearer, but it's just the third day.

56 Re: Trazodone gave me PSSD on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:16 pm

kpavel

Hi, I know that Cool

57 Re: Trazodone gave me PSSD on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:50 am

Area-1255

Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Trazohell wrote:Hello, I thought I'll call after such a long time.
Faith contacted the PSSD forum and said that he was cured by pelvic floor training, which gives me a lot of hope.
I start training with a physiotherapist tomorrow. I also started Moclobemid, I think I feel a little bit clearer, but it's just the third day.

Hi Trazohell!
...Sorry for my long absence!
Do you feel any OTHER effects from the Moclobemide, yet?
Things like relief of Anhedonia, improvement in Energy, Mood, Senses or Musical Enjoyment???
It might be to early to tell.
But many people get "enhancement" of these types of things on Moclobemide.
See Article Below for more information!
--> https://area1255.blogspot.com/2017/01/antidepressants-that-increase-sex-drive.html

http://area-1255.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum