Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My History

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: My History on Tue May 15, 2018 8:05 am

phenyl90

I still do not understand why the intake of folic acid, vitamin B12 and high protein is recommended for low histamine.

All these three things have the ability to recycle the homocysteine into methionine, thus increasing the methylation cycle ... as of course too many proteins.

77 Re: My History on Wed May 16, 2018 7:53 am

kpavel

Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
phenyl90 wrote:I still do not understand why the intake of folic acid, vitamin B12 and high protein is recommended for low histamine.

All these three things have the ability to recycle the homocysteine into methionine, thus increasing the methylation cycle ... as of course too many proteins.

It's a very interesting topic I didn't think much about yet, but I found that folate is needed for acetylation and thus for creating protein expressions, SERT for example. You may see presentation for depression here
https://web.archive.org/web/20130219043810/https://www.walshinstitute.org/MedicalConditions.asp

78 Re: My History on Thu May 17, 2018 6:35 am

phenyl90

I would also like an area intervention because in its advice for low histamine folic acid and high proteins are suggested ... which, according to my opinion, is controversial

79 Re: My History on Thu May 17, 2018 6:37 am

phenyl90

kpavel wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:I still do not understand why the intake of folic acid, vitamin B12 and high protein is recommended for low histamine.

It's a very interesting topic I didn't think much about yet, but I found that folate is needed for acetylation and thus for creating protein expressions, SERT for example. You may see presentation for depression here
https://web.archive.org/web/20130219043810/https://www.walshinstitute.org/MedicalConditions.asp

Which website link do you refer to? however, if folic acid (not methylfolate) increases the methylation cycle ... it is certainly not a wise choice to increase histamine.

80 Re: My History on Thu May 17, 2018 11:49 pm

kpavel

This is a link to webarchive of a walshinstitute.org site page (William Walsh). Depression section contains a working link to download a self-executing PowerPoint presentation on the folic acid role.

81 Re: My History on Mon May 21, 2018 1:38 am

phenyl90

I wanted to update by saying that a couple of things have happened since I started combining selegiline 2.5mg with memantine at a low dosage of 2.5mg. I have the feeling that at this point the greatest discomfort in my case is also between glutamate and gaba, certainly lacking in the latter in the memantine is giving me a sense of serenity and well-being that test the control of glutamate in fact acts as antagonist NMDA lowering glutamate.

On the other hand I think that dopamine after a month of selegiline is at a good level and probably also too excitatory as it is night I woke up in anxiety after a dream ... I had similar feelings when I had an excess of serotonin with SSRI ... luckily this time combining a diaphragmatic breathing and chamomile I resumed to sleep after a while.

I can not say with certainty that it is a dopaminergic excess, but I felt very alert at 3:00 but even before falling asleep.

Would it be a good idea to try Phenibut, or picamilon before bed? act directly on GABA by overcoming the blood-brain barrier.

I think Chamomile is more effective in the levels of EPINEFRINE and NOREPINEFRINA than on GABA but luckily it worked the same. I had no sweating but only a slight rapid beat.

Now that I remember, I took 20gr of jelly before bed. Is it likely that the glycine contained in it has accentuated the state of excitement?

82 Re: My History on Mon May 21, 2018 1:41 am

phenyl90

Casein and gluten is not positive for glutamate

83 Re: My History Yesterday at 8:29 am

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:I wanted to update by saying that a couple of things have happened since I started combining selegiline 2.5mg with memantine at a low dosage of 2.5mg. I have the feeling that at this point the greatest discomfort in my case is also between glutamate and gaba, certainly lacking in the latter in the memantine is giving me a sense of serenity and well-being that test the control of glutamate in fact acts as antagonist NMDA lowering glutamate.

On the other hand I think that dopamine after a month of selegiline is at a good level and probably also too excitatory as it is night I woke up in anxiety after a dream ... I had similar feelings when I had an excess of serotonin with SSRI ... luckily this time combining a diaphragmatic breathing and chamomile I resumed to sleep after a while.

I can not say with certainty that it is a dopaminergic excess, but I felt very alert at 3:00 but even before falling asleep.

Would it be a good idea to try Phenibut, or picamilon before bed? act directly on GABA by overcoming the blood-brain barrier.

I think Chamomile is more effective in the levels of EPINEFRINE and NOREPINEFRINA than on GABA but luckily it worked the same. I had no sweating but only a slight rapid beat.

Now that I remember, I took 20gr of jelly before bed. Is it likely that the glycine contained in it has accentuated the state of excitement?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4023459/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum