Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concussion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Concussion Empty Concussion Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:14 am

Ciprofloxacin

A ball(volleyball ball) got hit to my head yesterday. The impact was quite strong (he punched the ball) but not as strong to be enought to make me fell down. I felt lightheadedness after a few second.

Today, I’m feeling anxious and weird. This is quite strange because pssd was already cleared all my anxiety. Also there is maybe a bit pain on my front and right of my brain. I literally feel this sometimes but not everytime. I’m taking it bit too serious because my pain perception lowered too much since pssd.

There are tons of article on pubmed saying that even a mild concussion causes permanent changes on brain but it musn’t be a case. What’s the point of the neurogenesis then?

2Concussion Empty Re: Concussion Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:05 pm

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

I played football and got hit by a ball many times. I went to judo and we stood on our heads and I even fell on head, lol, because of bad throw by a partner. I also used to jump from teeterboard and at 7 jumped too far ang fell on steel construction on playground with my head. And next 3 classes I was one of the best in class. Actually I felt first problems with attention at about 15. Although I felt anxiety since maybe 5. NO medications at all, except something against cold or toothpain, like paracetamol, analgin. Only stress and very poor quality of eating. Volleyball ball is not basketball, so I think you are to serious Very Happy

3Concussion Empty Re: Concussion Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:56 am

Ciprofloxacin

Lol, thanks.

It helped too much. I had always been paranoid about my brain. It seems it’s still in case even after the pssd.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum