Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ritanserin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ritanserin Empty ritanserin Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:37 am

Iggy131313

Hi guys, Im gonna give a full detailed explaination of whats gong on with me, and hopefully people can help...I dont have pssd so please feel free to move this, but the first thing I need to know is where I can sourse the best and definitly a pure and kosha sourse of ritanserin for the lowest price...

i suffer greatly, I have no life, and I know why, I need ritanserin, but I will need to take it for the rest of my life...looking at getting it, this could cost me thousands per year...very upsetting, can anyone find a good source for me? I will do an introduction and explain whats happening with me soon x

2ritanserin Empty Re: ritanserin Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:45 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Topic moved to the appropriate section. Smile

Ritanserin seems interesting, but ketanserin should be just as good. Replied to your msg!

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

3ritanserin Empty Re: ritanserin Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:29 am

Iggy131313

does ketanserin not effect dopamine though? the reaosn I liked ritanserin was that it was much more specific to 5ht2a......

also I worry about ketanserins H1 blockade......but I dont suppose thats a massive deal

the ketanserin tartrate seems to be a gel?? am I wrong with that??

thankyou so so much for your help...feel free to post my message to you on this topic so oters can see what Im going through and why Im looking at these drugs to help me

4ritanserin Empty Re: ritanserin Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:57 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Iggy131313 wrote:does ketanserin not effect dopamine though? the reaosn I liked ritanserin was that it was much more specific to 5ht2a......

also I worry about ketanserins H1 blockade......but I dont suppose thats a massive deal

the ketanserin tartrate seems to be a gel?? am I wrong with that??

thankyou so so much for your help...feel free to post my message to you on this topic so oters can see what Im going through and why Im looking at these drugs to help me

Ketanserin will still help, its better than picking from anti-depressants..it may also augment citalopram...and possibly abolish the negative effects.

I really wish there were more compounds available on the market as well - I'm working hard to get companies in line with the next phase of nootropics..when we succeed, and we will, there will be a lot of new stuff available.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]