Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sat May 14, 2016 12:29 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:
Flip! wrote:Hello world, yesterday I received the results from analisys:

Serotonin: 380 nmol/l
ACTH: 10.6 pmol/l
Estradiol (E2): 155 pmol/l
Progesterone: 2.9 nmol/l
Free Testosterone: 74.5 pmol/l
SHBG: 46.1 nmol/l
DHT: 2513 pmol/l
DHEA: 39.0 nmol/l
Cortisol at morning: 457 nmol/l
Histamine: 1.5 µg/l

I took the blood sample at 7.20am.

I'm taking this supplement:
Berberine 500mg 4x at day
Horny goat weed plus 3-4x at day
Mucuna pruriens 2x at day
Grape seed extract 2x at day
Black Tibetan Shilajit Paste 1x before bed

I also received BPS Dermacrine and today I started with 2 pumps (I'm ~132lbs), let's see how it goes.

Greetings to all bounce
http://www.naturally-boost-testosterone.com/how-to-lower-shbg/
http://anabolicapex.com/2016/03/25/increase-free-testosterone-lower-shbg/

I'm thinking to use Boron to lower SHBG e thus raise Free Testosterone. I should add Zinc to raise FreeT as well.
Here they say that Boron can even drop total estradiol amount, that I think I should.
Even BPS Dermacrine will make this, since it contain an anti-estrogen complex.

What do you think about the other values?

It all looks decent, I'll check it again but I agree SHBG should be lower. You could try boron. You don't need that much of it, even 5 mg might be enough.

Here's a good serotonin blood value guide write-up, for your future reference.
http://www.clinchem.org/content/28/4/624.full.pdf

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

27Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sun May 15, 2016 7:06 am

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Area-1255 wrote:It all looks decent, I'll check it again but I agree SHBG should be lower. You could try boron. You don't need that much of it, even 5 mg might be enough.

Here's a good serotonin blood value guide write-up, for your future reference.
http://www.clinchem.org/content/28/4/624.full.pdf
This paper is actually old. By the way this page says normal ranges for serotonin are 101-283 ng/mL. Using converter get the new range of 573-1606 nmol/L instead of 380-680 nmol/L. Moreover, maybe I don't quite understand something but a 1989 study says:
Blood serotonin levels and male infertility.
Seventy men, aged 20-40 years, who were attending an infertility clinic were studied to evaluate associations between seminal quality, whole blood serotonin, and serum testosterone levels. Men with blood serotonin levels greater than 100 ng/ml showed lower sperm counts and sperm motility than those with normal levels of blood serotonin (less than 90 ng/ml). Seminal volume, pH, sperm morphology, fructose, citric acid, and serum testosterone values were similar between groups of patients with different levels of blood serotonin. The levels of blood serotonin correlated best with sperm motility when using a cubic regression analysis. When blood serotonin increased from 50 to 90 ng/ml (normal range), there was an increase in the percentage of spermatozoa with excellent motility. However, when serotonin was above 90 ng/ml the percentage of sperm with excellent motility decreased. An inverse exponential relationship was observed between blood serotonin and sperm count. The sperm count reached values of oligozoospermia when blood serotonin was over 100 ng/ml. It would appear that blood serotonin in the normal range is important for sperm motility. Values of serotonin above the normal range could affect negatively both sperm count and motility. These effects were observed in the absence of changes in serum testosterone levels.
scratch

28Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sun May 15, 2016 10:06 am

kpavel

kpavel

Another question bothers me. If we can have low side serum serotonin value despite of suffering low to medium libido is there any sense in knowing 5-hiaa. Though mao-a inhibitors don't seem to have a strong fame for giving sex drive.

29Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Mon May 16, 2016 4:28 am

Flip!

Flip!

I do not know how I could forget this article on your blog...
I'm buying Tongkat Ali and Nettle Extract from Barlowe's.
And even Boron and Zinc from Vitacost.

30Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Mon May 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:I do not know how I could forget this article on your blog...
I'm buying Tongkat Ali and Nettle Extract from Barlowe's.
And even Boron and Zinc from Vitacost.

Might be a good idea.

kpavel wrote:Another question bothers me. If we can have low side serum serotonin value despite of suffering low to medium libido is there any sense in knowing 5-hiaa. Though mao-a inhibitors don't seem to have a strong fame for giving sex drive.

Serotonin is only one piece of the puzzle. Also, it's not just about the level of serotonin but also the uptake patterns in the brain, the amount accumulated in the spinal cord and the receptor distribution in that particular person's brain. So truly, we can not assume 100% anything without a PET-scan and Gas Chromotography. fMRI's can be useful as well if there is in fact, a region-specific issue in that persons brain which may be related to thalamic atrophy.

31Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Mon May 16, 2016 11:23 pm

kpavel

kpavel

Area-1255 wrote:
Serotonin is only one piece of the puzzle. Also, it's not just about the level of serotonin but also the uptake patterns in the brain, the amount accumulated in the spinal cord and the receptor distribution in that particular person's brain. So truly, we can not assume 100% anything without a PET-scan and Gas Chromotography. fMRI's can be useful as well if there is in fact, a region-specific issue in that persons brain which may be related to thalamic atrophy.

Yes, I know that serotonin receptors lie within other systems. And what is the uptake patterns for example? And what brain parts are most important for libido? Because this is still my main problem now. To be exact I again find a woman body excitingly beautiful on mental level and even can feel some euforia|aura around me. But not strong enough.

32Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Fri May 20, 2016 11:56 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

kpavel wrote:
Yes, I know that serotonin receptors lie within other systems. And what is the uptake patterns for example?

Like how many serotonin transporters there are how high the SERT density (numbers, concentration) is in that persons brain. Some people with obsessive-compulsive-disorder have polymorphisms or gene variants of the SERT gene which results in SSRI-like behavioral patterns without an SSRI being introduced. Then there is the opposite side of the spectrum...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3102452/
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-researchers-identify-ocd-risk-gene
kpavel wrote:
And what brain parts are most important for libido?

The MPOA which is the medial preoptic area and especially the PVN or Paraventricular nucleus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preoptic_area#Sexual_Behavior
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraventricular_nucleus_of_hypothalamus

Melatonin receptor 1 or MT1 also dulls testosterone production and gonadotropins and also oxytocin gene transcription, so that could be our target at some point as well. However, targeting it by antagonism could cause severe Insomnia or at least sleep cycle disruption.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11684691
http://escholarship.org/uc/item/55670722

33Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Mon May 30, 2016 2:51 pm

Flip!

Flip!

Are you sure that free T is normal? 74.5 pmol/L is 2 ng/dL right? Is not really low?

34Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Tue May 31, 2016 4:26 am

Flip!

Flip!

Flip! wrote:Are you sure that free T is normal? 74.5 pmol/L is 2 ng/dL right? Is not really low?
19 days that I use BPS Dermacrine, I noticed an improvement in mood and positivity, a little 'more confidence in myself. But no improvement with regard to sexuality ...
Maybe because I have high SHBG? I'm using Tongkat Ali + Nettle Extract + Boron for this.
I have read on the BPS website that over the 4 weeks of use there is the risk of suppression of natural hormone production.
I'm decreasing the dose of berberine + icariin, I thought to stop with Dermacrine and start again for 4 weeks after I stopped with berberine + icariin, to regain sensitivity to PDE5's inhibitors (I'm using icariin from 5-6 months, maybe I lost sensitivity).
I have morning erections almost everyday but never complete, and most days I feel a bit 'strange, like a little bit confused ...
I do not know what to think right now, other analyzes that I could do to understand?

35Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Tue May 31, 2016 3:30 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:Are you sure that free T is normal? 74.5 pmol/L is 2 ng/dL right? Is not really low?
It is low. I meant your TT levels.
You should consider Vitamin D, Zinc, Magnesium and increasing Protein intake.

Flip! wrote:
19 days that I use BPS Dermacrine, I noticed an improvement in mood and positivity, a little 'more confidence in myself. But no improvement with regard to sexuality ...
Maybe because I have high SHBG? I'm using Tongkat Ali + Nettle Extract + Boron for this.
I have read on the BPS website that over the 4 weeks of use there is the risk of suppression of natural hormone production.
I'm decreasing the dose of berberine + icariin, I thought to stop with Dermacrine and start again for 4 weeks after I stopped with berberine + icariin, to regain sensitivity to PDE5's inhibitors (I'm using icariin from 5-6 months, maybe I lost sensitivity).
I have morning erections almost everyday but never complete, and most days I feel a bit 'strange, like a little bit confused ...
I do not know what to think right now, other analyzes that I could do to understand?

Has your Physician diagnosed you with any cognition issue?
Do you have any profuse sweating?
Any temperature issues? Feeling hot? Cold?
How is your response to sunlight?
This whole issue reminds me of a neurochemical issue, maybe more related to neurotransmitter degradation...

36Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:43 am

Flip!

Flip!

No cognitive problem.
The confusion I was talking about was probably due to the boron. I stopped taking it and I feel better.
Tongkat Ali + Nettle Extract I think functions, erection quality improved a little bit ...
I read about survivingantidepressants and pssdforum that some have had great improvements with Ayahuasca and especially with MAOIs, even with a single dose.
I bought 5 grams of Syrian Rue 10x Extract, I'll try to take a single dose and see the effect it has.
The only annoyance is tyramine diet...

37Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:38 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:No cognitive problem.
The confusion I was talking about was probably due to the boron. I stopped taking it and I feel better.
Tongkat Ali + Nettle Extract I think functions, erection quality improved a little bit ...
I read about survivingantidepressants and pssdforum that some have had great improvements with Ayahuasca and especially with MAOIs, even with a single dose.
I bought 5 grams of Syrian Rue 10x Extract, I'll try to take a single dose and see the effect it has.

Be careful of Syrian Rue man! I combined that shit with Conessine and had heart palpitations and delirium the next few days! Start LOW, measure each dose precisely!

Don't combine it with other stuff, Syrian Rue is very potent.

38Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:28 am

kpavel

kpavel

Area-1255 wrote:

Be careful of Syrian Rue man! I combined that shit with Conessine and had heart palpitations and delirium the next few days! Start LOW, measure each dose precisely!

This makes me to ask: Area, could you explain how a green tea/green tea extract can induce palpitations? Because actually betahistine 120 mg daily for weeks after a course of ginkgo biloba and probably having high NE didn't feel bad in this department. But a dose of green tea extract and even once sipping of a green tea cup in the past induced palpitations. I ask because green tea inhibits hdc. May be this disinhibits beta 1 receptor or dramatically increases NE?

39Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:22 am

Flip!

Flip!

Area-1255 wrote:

Ok, I know that interacts with other substances and enhances their effect, in fact I will use it further, when I have finished using other herbs.
But you don't mention these problems in your "Stack X", you speak well about these combinations, why?

40Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:24 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:

Ok, I know that interacts with other substances and enhances their effect, in fact I will use it further, when I have finished using other herbs.
But you don't mention these problems in your "Stack X", you speak well about these combinations, why?

The combination itself is fine, just not super high doses of each. What I mean is you can take small doses of Kutaj + Syrian Rue is fine, but not high doses of each.

Last edited by Area-1255 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

41Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:25 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

So like 2-3 capsules of hollarhena antidysenterica extract with a small half a teaspoon of Syrian Rue is fine, but don't down a whole bunch of syrian rue seeds without measuring them and then gulp down a bunch of Conessi bark (Kutaj/Kutaja).

42Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:34 pm

Flip!

Flip!

Ok thanks for the advices.
You mean 20x extract? Anyhow I will use it without combinations

43Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Flip!

Flip!

Have you noticed healing/terapeutic properties of any sort from your experience with Syrian Rue?

44Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:55 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:Have you noticed healing/terapeutic properties of any sort from your experience with Syrian Rue?

Syrian Rue makes you feel more ''alive'' and gives this really peaceful type of euphoria. I can see why its used by spiritualists and in witch brews. Its really good stuff.

45Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:02 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

kpavel wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:

This makes me to ask: Area, could you explain how a green tea/green tea extract can induce palpitations? Because actually betahistine 120 mg daily for weeks after a course of ginkgo biloba and probably having high NE didn't feel bad in this department. But a dose of green tea extract and even once sipping of a green tea cup in the past induced palpitations. I ask because green tea inhibits hdc. May be this disinhibits beta 1 receptor or dramatically increases NE?

Green Tea inhibits COMT and can increase norepinephrine through other mechanisms, so thereby preventing its breakdown you get larger increases in norepinephrine everywhere, including the heart.

You're right, I've used several H3-antagonists, which you'd think would increase norepinephrine quite a bit and in the heart given their interaction with the human heart {http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788879}, you'd think they'd give tachycardia, but they don't - with sole exception only of when they are combined with MAO-A inhibitors at moderate or high doses, they have no side-effects it seems. Conessine was probably one of the most energizing supplements I've ever taken besides Yohimbine.

Pitolisant was a great substance while it was available, and when it finally is sold as a drug, it will be more readily available. I used it on several occasions and I'd say there's nothing that beats it besides conessine in terms of vigilance and memory.

Some of the other H3-antagonists used in research would be great however quite a few of them are not suitable for long-term use due to their liver toxicity. They might be OK for a few days use but certainly not more than a couple of weeks. I'd be careful using them for even 1 week tbh.

46Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:43 pm

Flip!

Flip!

Hi guys, I'm still alive Laughing
I'm going to use some stuffs to upregulate and boost NMDA receptor function since I think to have NMDA receptors hypofunction, this should explain why I am non-responder to nitric oxide enhancer and others symptoms listed here and here
And now I understand your advices in pm!
I'm thinking to use BPS Dermacrine, iForce Nutrition Intimidate SRT, creatine to increase DHT and maybe glycine...
Area, I need an advice, do you think that's a good idea?
Is it safe to use Dermacrine over two months? Like 3 o even 4 months
Is it safe to stack it with Intimidate?
What would you do?

I saw that RS Transaderm and Dermacrine are discontinued because they are banned...do you know alternatives for the future?

P.S.: I'm planning to leave my yoga class to begin to frequent a gym where I can do fitness (weightlifting etc) and cardio with a trainer as well as yoga and others postural courses

47Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:32 am

Flip!

Flip!

Third day of Dermacrine now, 3 pumps at morning.
The first day I woke up with a morning erection and a good libido, same today.
Erections aren't "full" but not bad.
I feel energized and positive, the first time that I used Dermacrine (for 19 days) I didn't had these results.

Again, are there risks of excitotoxicity stacking Dermacrine and Intimidate?
And is safe to use Dermacrine for long times? Like 2-3-4 months
And alternatives to Dermacrine/Transaderm?

48Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:Third day of Dermacrine now, 3 pumps at morning.
The first day I woke up with a morning erection and a good libido, same today.
Erections aren't "full" but not bad.
I feel energized and positive, the first time that I used Dermacrine (for 19 days) I didn't had these results.

Again, are there risks of excitotoxicity stacking Dermacrine and Intimidate?
And is safe to use Dermacrine for long times? Like 2-3-4 months
And alternatives to Dermacrine/Transaderm?

I'm not aware of any risks, No. But its unnecessary to use more than the recommended amount of either Dermacrine or RS Transaderm, not to mention wasteful. Good that you are getting positive results. Smile

49Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:06 am

Flip!

Flip!

Positive results lasted only for the first days but then faded away...
I tried forskolin, I'm still using it, it lowered my high blood pressure in a normal range but don't improve sexuality.
I tried even the uridine stack but I stopped taking it today after 6days because it make me feel emotionally worse, like I'm losing hope to find a solution for this fucking nightmare.
I don't know what to do now. I'm still going to the gym.

50Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer - Page 2 Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:Positive results lasted only for the first days but then faded away...
I tried forskolin, I'm still using it, it lowered my high blood pressure in a normal range but don't improve sexuality.
I tried even the uridine stack but I stopped taking it today after 6days because it make me feel emotionally worse, like I'm losing hope to find a solution for this fucking nightmare.
I don't know what to do now. I'm still going to the gym.

If Forskolin helped with blood pressure then you may want to try a full PDE-Inhibitor, either Butea Superba Extract or Ibudilast from IRC.BIO.

There is no risk of ''excitotoxicity'' with Dermacrine, RS Transaderm, or any other similar Gel.

As far as the emotional thing, that might point to a serotonergic issue, but that would be consistent with your blood pressure elevation, what is your Heart Rate normally at? Have you ever drawn blood or taken urine for neurotransmitter tests? What exactly is your SITTING blood pressure at?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum