Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALOT OF QUESTIONS LOL Nootropic Stack advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thegoat4444

Hi, area thanks for responding quickly once again.  I'd like to post my current supplements at my disposal.  If you can, could you please recommend or provide insight into how the stack should be constructed?  I have been bodybuilding for years and have done steroids in the past therefore I have steroids lying around that I would prefer not to use, but if necessary to counter 5ar inhibition, I will.

Steroids
Testosterone Propionate
Masteron Propionate

Research Chemicals
Tadalafil (maximpeptide)

Herbs
Bacopa (ayur santé)
Gotu Kola (Natures way)
Schisandra (Natures way)
Ashawagandha (organic india)
Olive Leaf Extract (swanson) 750mg 20%oleuropein
Ginkgo (doctors best)
Butea Superba (barlowes herbal)

Mushrooms
Lions Mane (mushroom harvest)

Racetams and general supporting supplements

Piracetam
Oxiracetam
Coluracetam
Alcar
Cdp Choline
Alpha Gpc
Phosphatidylserine
Mega Dha
B complex (garden of life)
zinc orotate
magnesium malate
vitamin b6
boron

----I also have Prl 8-53, eca stack, yohimbine, Nac

Sorry about the long list but I have been into supplements for enhancing my body for so long and know what steroids and supporting supplements can do for a physique.  That is what got me curious about nootropics for the brain.  

I have a decent amount of knowledge regarding the main effects of each herb and vitamin along with the racetams but I would like your insight on your favorite stack for perceived cognitive improvement, and what you consider the heavy hitters are in terms of memory, learning, and insight.  

Also would Ashwagandha+oleuropein counter bacopa's thyroid problems?  If I added in Shilajit would that counter bacopa's dopamine problems?  Now, regarding Lion's Mane, would I have to add masteron in to counter its dht inhibiting effects, or would tribulus suffice?  

As far as I can tell, bacopa and lions mane are the heavy hitters in terms cognitive boosting so I have been trying to counter their negative effects.

Also if you wouldn't mind posting your favorite stack and what you consider the cream of the crop when it comes to noticeable improvements in intelligence and well being.
Thanks Goat

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Thegoat4444 wrote:

Also would Ashwagandha+oleuropein counter bacopa's thyroid problems?
I would add Forskolin to that mix. Forskolin + Olive Leaf Extract are my typical recommendations for hypothyroidism...they work very well.
Thegoat4444 wrote:
As far as I can tell, bacopa and lions mane are the heavy hitters in terms cognitive boosting so I have been trying to counter their negative effects.
Bacopa's drawbacks come from enhanced serotonin release..which as you should know - too much serotonin leads to issues with heart rate, blood pressure, muscle growth, gut health and sexual function.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21129470

Lion's Mane has kappa-agonistic constitutes so you may want to factor that in depending on what your goals are..too much opiodergic activity causes depression and problems with motivation.
However , LM is one of the best neurotrophic substances out of the mushroom family.  Smile
http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/68874-lions-mane-contains-kappa-agonist/
Thegoat4444 wrote:
Also if you wouldn't mind posting your favorite stack and what you consider the cream of the crop when it comes to noticeable improvements in intelligence and well being.
Thanks Goat

I change my stack several times throughout the year, 3 months out of the year I use Phenyl Piracetam and Tianeptine in a precise coordination mentioned in this article to boost dopamine receptors...most of the year though I stick with just Maca root extract, eat a Paleo type diet..and use Swedish Flower Pollen and often times divanil extracts..sometimes Proviron and masteron here and there...really depends on the situation.

Also my PWO is typically Clen + Forskolin, Caffeine, Creatine nitrate and arginine nitrate .

I also add in DRI's like catuaba and flowering quince here and there...

Essentially my stack varies though depending on my intellectual and creative goals and as well little, well, personal conquests. Wink

HOW TO REVERSE DOPAMINE RECEPTOR DOWNREGULATION AND ENHANCE DOPAMINE RECEPTOR CONCENTRATION

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum