Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

9-methyl-b-carboline

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

19-methyl-b-carboline Empty 9-methyl-b-carboline Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:59 pm

NozomiKakaro

Has anybody been able to order this rc from tht.Co? They have it listed but won't let me make an account to move to check out which makes no sense. It is supposed to regenerate dopamine axons and neurons which is why I am extremely interested. It is said to help with anhedonia and motivation without sides.

29-methyl-b-carboline Empty Re: 9-methyl-b-carboline Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

NozomiKakaro wrote:Has anybody been able to order this rc from tht.Co? They have it listed but won't let me make an account to move to check out which makes no sense.  It is supposed to regenerate dopamine axons and neurons which is why I am extremely interested.  It is said to help with anhedonia and motivation without sides.

THT.co may be defunct, they haven't answered anyones e-mails or inquiries.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

39-methyl-b-carboline Empty Re: 9-methyl-b-carboline Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:38 pm

NozomiKakaro

Oh no wonder thanks for answering. The only other source I found was teamtmr. They ask for pay on delivery and I was going to put an order in tomorrow. Has anybody got theirs from them before?

49-methyl-b-carboline Empty Re: 9-methyl-b-carboline Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:31 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

[quote="Area-1255"]
NozomiKakaro wrote:Oh no wonder thanks for answering. The only other source I found was teamtmr. They ask for pay on delivery and I was going to put an order in tomorrow. Has anybody got theirs from them before?

I've used their Ketanserin and their optimized prohormone product when it was around, but I have not used their 9-me-bc as of yet, so I can't speak for or against it.

59-methyl-b-carboline Empty Re: 9-methyl-b-carboline Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:47 pm

NozomiKakaro

Okay they sent me an email asking for a payment option where I type in my card info to pay. Do you think they are safe?

69-methyl-b-carboline Empty Re: 9-methyl-b-carboline Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:02 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

NozomiKakaro wrote:Okay they sent me an email asking for a payment option where I type in my card info to pay. Do you think they are safe?

Who sent you an e-mail, THT or TeamTLR? They both should be fine.

79-methyl-b-carboline Empty Re: 9-methyl-b-carboline Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:01 pm

NozomiKakaro

Just an update: I received the 9-me-bc fine and even tried it about 5 times last week. 3 consecutive days, a day break, and the day after.

Taking it to hopefully: regenerate dopamine neurons from adderall/coke abuse, anhedonia, cognition

Acute effects: stimulation, antidepressant even at a low dose, slight increase in libido similar to adderall, 2/3 of the time i got a slight increase in motivation but nothing crazy. Effects last about a day.

Long-term: very subjective but i noticed I am better at body coordination ever so slightly. I caught myself twirling my pen in between my fingers a lot smoother than I had before. And I had not played with my pen in months. It just randomly happened again. I ride a hoverboard as well and I seem to be able to move a lot faster on it without really trying that much harder.

I do not feel much of a tolerance building but I think there is a slight one building. It is super slight and only noticeable because I keep track of it so carefully otherwise may not even be noticeable.

Just to let anyone who's interested to know. Will update once in a while.

89-methyl-b-carboline Empty Re: 9-methyl-b-carboline Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:04 pm

NozomiKakaro

Btw thanks area for your fast replies I appreciate it.

On a quest to repair my dopamine system, life is too hard grey all the time Smile

99-methyl-b-carboline Empty Re: 9-methyl-b-carboline Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

NozomiKakaro wrote:Just an update: I received the 9-me-bc fine and even tried it about 5 times last week.  3 consecutive days, a day break, and the day after.  

Taking it to hopefully: regenerate dopamine neurons from adderall/coke abuse, anhedonia, cognition

Acute effects: stimulation, antidepressant even at a low dose, slight increase in libido similar to adderall, 2/3 of the time i got a slight increase in motivation but nothing crazy. Effects last about a day.

Long-term: very subjective but i noticed I am better at body coordination ever so slightly.  I caught myself twirling my pen in between my fingers a lot smoother than I had before. And I had not played with my pen in months. It just randomly happened again.  I ride a hoverboard as well and I seem to be able to move a lot faster on it without really trying that much harder.

I do not feel much of a tolerance building but I think there is a slight one building.  It is super slight and only noticeable because I keep track of it so carefully otherwise may not even be noticeable.

Just to let anyone who's interested to know. Will update once in a while.

You didn't answer my question, who sent you an e-mail THT or TeamTLR?

109-methyl-b-carboline Empty Re: 9-methyl-b-carboline Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:11 pm

NozomiKakaro

Oh I'm sorry. It was teamTLR. and I got a gram of brown content labeled 9-me-bc.

119-methyl-b-carboline Empty Re: 9-methyl-b-carboline Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

NozomiKakaro wrote:Oh I'm sorry. It was teamTLR. and I got a gram of brown content labeled 9-me-bc.

Cool, also you should mention to them that "Area-1255'' sent you. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum