Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello :) new guy checking in

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello :) new guy checking in  Empty Hello :) new guy checking in Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:57 am

Defi

Hi bros, im posting from good old central europe, pleasure to meet you!

Ive found this forum after reading a lot of Areas forum posts on longecity, raypeat etc. and of course most blog posts afterwards. Decided to make an account here to get help with my own problems and, if possible, help others with the bits of knowledge ive acquired over the years! Smile

So, first things first - i dont want to start out on a bad note and post my problems into the wrong forum..my symptoms are somewhat similar to PSSD although ive never taken an SSRI for more than a few days. So, sexual health or mental health forum? scratch

Thanks & all the best

2Hello :) new guy checking in  Empty Re: Hello :) new guy checking in Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:59 pm

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Hi, great to see you here, Defi. It's not a problem which category you choose)

Also people with pssd don't like to choose depression as the reason of their problem and I personally do not think of pssd as something exclusively different from mainstream dysfunctions or other drugs induced ones except for an unusual numbness.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum