Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need some advice about PSSD please

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need some advice about PSSD please Empty I need some advice about PSSD please Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:04 pm

Dark0047

Hi. I have heard that Area-1255 recovered and I am really happy for you. To inform you I must say that 6 months ago, I took Clomipramine 10 and Flouxetine 10 for 14 days and got PSSD. I went cold turkey since I was afraid to do more damage to my brain which I think was a bad idea. I know you know so much about PSSD so hopefully you can help me. Since then I have seen significant improvements naturally as "windows and waves" it comes and goes and each time I get better but I am not 100% at all. I wanna know if this continues until I recover fully? Is recovery over time even possible? My symptoms are genital anesthesia, low libido, and used to have ED. And also, some people on pssdforum claimed that Ella helped them. Should I take that too or just wait? Please give me some advice, I really need to know what to do right now.

2I need some advice about PSSD please Empty Re: I need some advice about PSSD please Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:44 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Dark0047 wrote:Hi. I have heard that Area-1255 recovered and I am really happy for you. To inform you I must say that 6 months ago, I took Clomipramine 10 and Flouxetine 10 for 14 days and got PSSD. I went cold turkey since I was afraid to do more damage to my brain which I think was a bad idea. I know you know so much about PSSD so hopefully you can help me. Since then I have seen significant improvements naturally as "windows and waves" it comes and goes and each time I get better but I am not 100% at all. I wanna know if this continues until I recover fully? Is recovery over time even possible? My symptoms are genital anesthesia, low libido, and used to have ED. And also, some people on pssdforum claimed that Ella helped them. Should I take that too or just wait? Please give me some advice, I really need to know what to do right now.

Going off Cold turkey is always rough on the Brain (and body). However, the good news is you ARE off of them.
So - now we just need to see how to target the low libido and genital anesthesia.

In order to do that, you would need to know where you stand hormonally.

• Have you done a Total and Free Testosterone test?
  • Have you checked the Estrogen (E2) level
  • Have you checked the Prolactin (PRL) level?
  • Get thyroid hormones (TSH, T4, T3) tested as well.
  • Get 24 hour urine test from Doc for DOPAC, Vanillylmandellicacid, 5-HTIAA (5-hydroxy-indole-acetic acid) and figure out metabolites in brain and blood.

Now then, what do you respond to?
What seems to help?
What have you tried?

~Jay of Area-1255.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

3I need some advice about PSSD please Empty Re: I need some advice about PSSD please Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Dark0047

Thank you for your reply, I have tested my hormones, they are all normal except Progesterone which is high. I haven't tested my free Testosterone though. Do you think if I should try Ella because of my high Progesterone? If not, what should I do now?

4I need some advice about PSSD please Empty Re: I need some advice about PSSD please Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Dark0047 wrote:Thank you for your reply, I have tested my hormones, they are all normal except Progesterone which is high. I haven't tested my free Testosterone though. Do you think if I should try Ella because of my high Progesterone? If not, what should I do now?

How high is your Progesterone?
A progesterone antagonist along with Masteron might work.
But then you'd be suppressing your natural hormones.
So, you could I guess try Ella and then also use.

5I need some advice about PSSD please Empty Re: I need some advice about PSSD please Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Problem is, a lot of these "progesterone antagonists" are only antagonists if Progesterone is already high or present, in the absence of Progesterone they act as "partial agonists". So if you aren't TOTALLY sure you have high Progesterone - they may actually make your issue worse.
But, if you DO have high Progesterone they will likely give you some benefit.
There's still other factors that have to be dealt with though, as mentioned in my last reply.

6I need some advice about PSSD please Empty Re: I need some advice about PSSD please Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:16 am

Dark0047

My Progesterone is 1.6, it should be less than 0.26 I think

7I need some advice about PSSD please Empty Re: I need some advice about PSSD please Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:47 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Dark0047 wrote:My Progesterone is 1.6, it should be less than 0.26 I think
Right so it might help you then. Just make sure you get it from a good source! Lotta' low-quality sites out there these days offering straight bunk.
--> http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/mifepristone.html
Or check Naps Gear sometimes they have it.

8I need some advice about PSSD please Empty Re: I need some advice about PSSD please Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:49 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Look at the reports on PSSDforum.com, there are some but just make sure you read through them to see the benefits and side-effects. Some people get hit off guard. Personally I think it may help you but I'd start with a fairly low dosage. Then work your way up after about a week or two. That way the benefits can be seen in terms of which dosage works best.

9I need some advice about PSSD please Empty Re: I need some advice about PSSD please Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:28 am

Bellamyi67

You must visit a private health care center and get more information about it. When I got the kidney stone, it was because of them that I was able to keep it out for a very long time. I still take their help as I think it is going to help me improve and I will not have to face this problem much.

https://www.privatehealth.com/

10I need some advice about PSSD please Empty Re: I need some advice about PSSD please Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:19 am

zadig777

the user dark is dead due to suicide
it was posted by his best friend in pssd.forum
this thread should be closed i think
his suicide was because of his pssd
r.i.p. Dark :'(

11I need some advice about PSSD please Empty Re: I need some advice about PSSD please Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:14 am

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

zadig777 wrote:the user dark is dead due to suicide
it was posted by his best friend in pssd.forum
this thread should be closed i think
his suicide was because of his pssd
r.i.p. Dark :'(
Yes, certainly he needed more care, perhaps more attention from his siblings too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum