Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My History

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1My History Empty My History Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:30 am

phenyl90

Hi guys,

I am an italian boy of about 30 years.

Since I was 14-15 years old I started to suffer from strong anticipatory anxiety in football matches (role of goalkeeper).

I brought this "anxiety" to real life, therefore, with connected fears and concerns that I saw only myself.

Social phobia, shyness, inability to support a language, inability to support people's gaze, always feeling undefeated and out of place.

I have always had great difficulties in math at school and learning in general, but not in reading.

I did not have any childhood trauma.

I WAS TO DO THINGS TO OTHERS FOR ME.

Procrastinating things and taking no responsibility. No work, incapacity to focus, concentration, shift attention from one thing to another for me impossible (i think for the Dopamine low, or receptor is correlate to ADHD/ADD problems). And another, thinking very low. No empathy or collaboration with other people.

At 18 years going to the gym with great result phisyque and more relaxed mind but after 1 years not more motivation because progress stall. Not know any of nutrition and training tecnique but result very good for ectomorph type.

At 20/21 start to taking Antidepressant for 6-7 month continuously. Not remember precise dosage for everyone but i use: Fluvoxamine, Fluoexetine, Paroxetine, Serenase.

Not alle in same time, but icseem to remember i use more combination and very high dosage.

My idea is after discovering this forum and surfing the web is that I already had a high serotonin base and SSRI they did worse.

After 6-7 month i stopped (my decision) and at 22 years start Intermittent fasting. In the first, amazing benefits, lucid mind, focus, energy, determination , very nice contact with other people and life. Body awesome with lose fat and buil muscle with only body weight training.  

After 3 month, start the problems. Metabolism / body not response to calories ( i never count the calories during IF and eat very much) but i see the critical situation and start o count. More craving to foods (salts and sweet), more binge eating.

Mind with total sympthom of several Dopamine downregulation, no face expression, more puffy, difficulty to centrate, mutlitasking, thinking very low, inability to move the eyes and many more.

From 23 to 26 years old I have spent my life living together, or rather, surviving without hopre.

I take more drugs with doctor: Zoloft, Efexor, Abilify, Brintellix, Xanax...only nausea , anhedonia, and vomit.

Now, the situation is little better with self medication with life style and medication with nootropics and diet but not 100%.

My blood work in general is on range and ok, Testosterone not much better but i think possibility to back in normal state. Cortisol and thyroid ok. Insulin ok, glucose ok. Liver ok, vitamin ok.

In two last years take Theanine, NALT, Phenylpiracetam (with this is amazing, resolve ALL, but tollerance very fast and effect only 3 hours), Forskolin about 2 week, uridine same but now stopped, Sulbutiamine...i'm focus to dopamine up to downregulation serotonine. ( i order magnolia extract). I think acetylcoline is good, and gaba little now. Every day 15 minutes of slow breath same Yoga.

Diet is more variety. Meat, Eggs, Yogurt, cheese, oats, potatos, cocoa, milk, bread whole, fish.

Update this post with other details and sorry for english, i use translate.

Any help really appreciate.

Thanks!

EDIT: No fap from one weeks with good benefits.

2My History Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:35 am

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Hi, Phenyl90.
I read your post twice. It's not very hard to understand but you wrote "shift attention from one thing to another for me impossible" may be you meant the opposite? You also write that you were ectomorph but put bull muscles?
On other moments about neuromediators I think you are correct. For motivation however I feel things like milk and bread and cheese are not helpful. It's easy to procrastinate and sleep after them in the evening. Smile Other parts of your diet are helpful. Meat with potatoes is traditional in my country since maybe XVIII century).
For dopamine D2-like receptors you mentioned a lot but you can see this post
https://area1255.blogspot.ru/2016/06/10-supplements-to-increase-dopamine.html

3My History Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:04 am

phenyl90

kpavel wrote:Hi, Phenyl90.
I read your post twice. It's not very hard to understand but you wrote "shift attention from one thing to another for me impossible" may be you meant the opposite? You also write that you were ectomorph but put bull muscles?
On other moments about neuromediators I think you are correct. For motivation however I feel things like milk and bread and cheese are not helpful. It's easy to procrastinate and sleep after them in the evening. Smile Other parts of your diet are helpful. Meat with potatoes is traditional in my country since maybe XVIII century).
For dopamine D2-like receptors you mentioned a lot but you can see this post
https://area1255.blogspot.ru/2016/06/10-supplements-to-increase-dopamine.html

Hi, Thanks for response.
Yes, i'm ectomorph with a little muscle, no more. I have long arms and legs i think longer fiber.

What do you mean by the opposite? I'm hypervigilance yes, but is very hard to me shift attention to other object/people/task in speed time. Exemple even turning around on myself does not immediately focus on the situation, much time to elaborate of my mind, not reactive.

Thanks for the link, i see last month and i order total of this supplements but i'm probably doing wrong doses and time to assumption.

Any suggest ? the source of this product is good, so I'm sure I do not take poor or underdone products.

About of the diet yes, is very important but during the transition years (23-26) i change more protocol diet without effects particulary on mind/body. I lost several Kg of muscle and build fat. Muscle with no contraction, no pump, no tonic during exercise, no blood flow visible.

So, probably diet in my case is not the big parth but I agree that it is more useful in order to build lean mass.

I read that it would be better not to eat foods with tryptophan to avoid spikes of serotonin but for me it would be impossible. Does the difference really do not take this amino acid? which is practically everywhere. I very good feeling with Butter milk.

I use 5gr of monoidrate creatine every day since two month. I take it with sodium and water during workout or after.

I do a lot of transparent pee during the day and even at night but I normally drink 3-4 liters a day. Can I increase the salt? regardless of the quantity it is always transparent.

Take Coffè from Moka two times a day , around 2 cups in total and from one week use Ginko Biloba 3Gr day (suggest use is 3-6gr from factory information).

4My History Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:54 am

kpavel

kpavel

Drugs you used may both worsen muscles and immunity so I thought you may try thiamine in high doses or sulbutiamine. I also suggest to try carnosine as a workout supplement (maybe 2 grams a day). It's really good for energy and speech (I talk for myself).

Based on this
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1875411/?page=1
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18948645
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16106813
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/19134596_Ocular_Signs_in_Thiamine-Deficient_Monkeys_and_in_Wernicke%27s_Disease_in_Humans

Three grams of Ginkgo Biloba sounds extreme if it's extract. Buttermilk contains not only tryptophan lol, I personally have immediately better mood from chocolate, tea, milky food, bread but it's likely because of caffeine (attentive) or opioid peptide (lazy) or phenethylamine (choco, attentive and calm).

5My History Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:17 am

phenyl90

The product is this and yes, suggest use is 3 to 6 grams:

https://www.prozis.com/it/it/nutrisslim/ginkgo-biloba-leaf-powder-125-g

For choccolate i have great benefits but more dosage around 100gr day of Raw powder and 50gr of Dark Choccolate 99% in tablet.

No have idea if for surrenal gland is good this, but antioxidant , mineral and vitamin in choccolate is more and love it pre workout with Ginko.

Sulbutiamine benefits only first time at 300mg, after day not.

What suggest for nootropics upregulation dopamine receptor ? Sad

6My History Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:44 pm

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:The product is this and yes, suggest use is 3 to 6 grams:

For choccolate i have great benefits but more dosage around 100gr day of Raw powder and 50gr of Dark Choccolate 99% in tablet.

No have idea if for surrenal gland is good this, but antioxidant , mineral and vitamin in choccolate is more and love it pre workout with Ginko.

What suggest for nootropics upregulation dopamine receptor  ? Sad
If you mean phenotropil then 100-200 mg is a normal dose. Maximum is told to be 700 mg. Side effects can be like irritability or sleeplessness for some (not me).

This all is in depression section but you talk about adhd)

7My History Empty Re: My History Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:08 am

phenyl90

kpavel wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:The product is this and yes, suggest use is 3 to 6 grams:

What suggest for nootropics upregulation dopamine receptor  ? Sad
If you mean phenotropil then 100-200 mg is a normal dose. Maximum is told to be 700 mg. Side effects can be like irritability or sleeplessness for some (not me).

This all is in depression section but you talk about adhd)

Yes, sorry. I try one week at 200mg but after 2 days tollerance fast.
Uridine same.

Today arrive to me Magnolia, is dosage 2300mg. Suggest use one a day.

Is to much ? i try one today but not particulary effects.

8My History Empty Re: My History Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:45 am

kpavel

kpavel

I heard magnolia is compatible with ginger. When I tried 1200 mg first time I had strange mood enhancement, sort of everything is fun) Just to sit on a table and chatter.

9My History Empty Re: My History Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:41 am

phenyl90

kpavel wrote:I heard magnolia is compatible with ginger. When I tried 1200 mg first time I had strange mood enhancement, sort of everything is fun) Just to sit on a table and chatter.

This supplements is good for high serotonine ?

10My History Empty Re: My History Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:13 pm

kpavel

kpavel

Those are hardly bad.

11My History Empty Re: My History Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:47 am

phenyl90

kpavel wrote:Those are hardly bad.

https://area1255.blogspot.it/2014/08/natural-serotonin-receptor-blockers.html

But it this link use this herb to low serotonine, or not ?

12My History Empty Re: My History Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:59 am

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:
kpavel wrote:Those are hardly bad.

https://area1255.blogspot.it/2014/08/natural-serotonin-receptor-blockers.html

But it this link use this herb to low serotonine, or not ?

Both of these herbs will only HELP you to DECREASE excess serotonin, they are serotonin antagonists.
Ginger is also a good antiemesis powder. You mentioned nausea. It's mediated via 5-ht3a receptors.

13My History Empty Re: My History Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:51 am

phenyl90

Ok, thanks.

I'm concluse in this day have genetic mutation mthfr.

For confirm i order genetic test.

What is actually besta natural and supplements solutions ?

14My History Empty Re: My History Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:06 am

phenyl90

I concluded in these days of having a probable defect of the MTHFR gene (probably overmethylated) but serely LOW HISTAMINE.

I based on this interesting file:

http://nutripath.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/NPATH-METHYLATION-MTHFR-Practitioner-Manual-v3.1.pdf

Basically, my dopamine levels are ok, but the high level of serotonin is the problem.

I will do a genetic test to confirm all this.(MTHFR) and lab work for:

Copper, zinc, histamine, manganese.

How to fix Low Histamine ? are dietary suggestions and file supplements above valid ? I take Lentils for Folic acid but i read have more copper so this is not good if I have to lower the level ?

Interesting this image but for muscle performance this diet elimination is very hard. Rolling Eyes

http://www.moodocean.co.uk/assets/images/methylation-detox.jpg

15My History Empty Re: My History Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:11 am

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:I concluded in these days of having a probable defect of the MTHFR gene (probably overmethylated) but serely LOW HISTAMINE.

I based on this interesting file:

http://nutripath.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/NPATH-METHYLATION-MTHFR-Practitioner-Manual-v3.1.pdf

Basically, my dopamine levels are ok, but the high level of serotonin is the problem.

I will do a genetic test to confirm all this.(MTHFR) and lab work for:

Copper, zinc, histamine, manganese.

How to fix Low Histamine ? are dietary suggestions and file supplements above valid ? I take Lentils for Folic acid but i read have more copper so this is not good if I have to lower the level ?

Interesting this image but for muscle performance this diet elimination is very hard. Rolling Eyes

http://www.moodocean.co.uk/assets/images/methylation-detox.jpg

Upper body fat may point to cortisol.

I eat lots of chocolate (with high copper and epicatechin). No problems.

Your link doesn't work.

What is really worth to eliminate is bread, sugar and grains. Maybe milk causes Japanese t ohave less problems with heart failures than Finland.
And it's hard not to give up like for any addictive food. It's not hard to eliminate kiwis or fish, even potatoes at all.)
That is why these addictive foods are tried to be eliminated in autistic children. There's really a connection here. lol)

To increase histamine you may try histidine, pyridoxine (for histidine decarboxylase). Betahistine may help increasing h1 receptor effects.
Also carnosine is metabolized to histidine. Many other nuances always exist.

16My History Empty Re: My History Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:15 pm

phenyl90

So, The key is eliminate copper or reduce and use istidina , C vitamin, B12, B3.

What do you think ?

17My History Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:56 am

kpavel

kpavel

Depending on what problem you try to solve. In case of depression or anxiety many sources including William Walsh point that reducing copper intake could be beneficial. I also think that l-histidine can be beneficial for those who recovers from side effects of ssri use. If you want to lose weight h1 agonism is probably helpful because many people become obese on drugs antagonistic to histamine.

18My History Empty Re: My History Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:09 am

phenyl90

kpavel wrote:Depending on what problem you try to solve. In case of depression or anxiety many sources including William Walsh point that reducing copper intake could be beneficial. I also think that l-histidine can be beneficial for those who recovers from side effects of ssri use. If you want to lose weight h1 agonism is probably helpful because many people become obese on drugs antagonistic to histamine.

Best H1 Agonism ?

For Histidine ok, i order.

I'm confused for serotonine and dopamine. Is better upregulation dopamine for equilibration high serotonine or low serotonine because i'm overmethylation?

My idea is:
B12, Folic Acid , zinc, vitamin C , histidine for Histamine goes up.

Limited cupper for not overmethylation

Antagonist serotonine ?

19My History Empty Re: My History Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:38 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:
kpavel wrote:Depending on what problem you try to solve. In case of depression or anxiety many sources including William Walsh point that reducing copper intake could be beneficial. I also think that l-histidine can be beneficial for those who recovers from side effects of ssri use. If you want to lose weight h1 agonism is probably helpful because many people become obese on drugs antagonistic to histamine.

Best H1 Agonism ?

I'm confused for serotonine and dopamine. Is better upregulation dopamine for equilibration high serotonine or low serotonine because i'm overmethylation?

My idea is:

Antagonist serotonine ?

5-HT2A receptors negatively modulate histamine [see here], so blocking them will raise Histamine levels in Brain. Same with 5-HT1A-receptors [see here].

On the other hand, 5-HT(4) receptor activation increases Histamine release in Brain [see here].

This is consistent with 5-HT4-activation induced CNS-excitation, however this can also promote Anxiety through this Serotonin Receptor.
--> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24180399

5-HT4-induced Histamine release is CRUCIAL for SSRI-effects/benefits.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

20My History Empty Re: My History Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:38 am

phenyl90

Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:

Best H1 Agonism ?

My idea is:

Antagonist serotonine ?

5-HT2A receptors negatively modulate histamine [see here], so blocking them will raise Histamine levels in Brain. Same with 5-HT1A-receptors [see here].

On the other hand, 5-HT(4) receptor activation increases Histamine release in Brain [see here].

This is consistent with 5-HT4-activation induced CNS-excitation, however this can also promote Anxiety through this Serotonin Receptor.

Thanks Area,

To summarize my situation, what do you suggest to Fix low histamine, overmethylation and high serotonine?

Nutrition and integration if you can I would like, and any drugs so that I can possibly be followed by someone competent.

many things are being added together and I would like to have the clearest possible situation;)

21My History Empty Re: My History Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:28 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:

Best H1 Agonism ?

My idea is:

Antagonist serotonine ?

Thanks Area,

To summarize my situation, what do you suggest to Fix low histamine, overmethylation and high serotonine?

Nutrition and integration if you can I would like, and any drugs so that I can possibly be followed by someone competent.

many things are being added together and I would like to have the clearest possible situation;)
Zinc glycinate, Sarcosine, Ester-C, L-Histidine, BCAA + L-Tyrosine. All daily.
If your histamine and serotonin is both low, best to stay away from dual antihistamines like Cyproheptadine...even if they help the Serotonin issue.

22My History Empty Re: My History Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:37 am

phenyl90

Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:

Best H1 Agonism ?

My idea is:

Antagonist serotonine ?

Thanks Area,

If your histamine and serotonin is both low, best to stay away from dual antihistamines like Cyproheptadine...even if they help the Serotonin issue.

My serotonin is definitely high.

I experienced the first symptoms around 15-16 years when the baseline level was already high. Annoyance sudden and strong noises. Flash and lights same thing.

I have pretty much everything you wrote in your article about the symptoms of high serotonin.

The situation was aggravated as the psychiatrist gave me SSRI then raised further.

Years have passed but the symptoms of high serotonin have not gone away. Only when I increase the dopamine receptors with Phenylpiracetam the symptoms are alleviated for a couple of hours.

Currently I take Forskolina, Ginko Biloba every day and enough coffee.

23My History Empty Re: My History Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:39 am

phenyl90

[quote="phenyl90"]
Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:

Best H1 Agonism ?

My idea is:

Antagonist serotonine ?

Thanks Area,

I experienced the first symptoms around 15-16 years when the baseline level was already high. Annoyance sudden and strong noises. Flash and lights same thing.

I have pretty much everything you wrote in your article about the symptoms of high serotonin.

The situation was aggravated as the psychiatrist gave me SSRI then raised further.

Years have passed but the symptoms of high serotonin have not gone away. Only when I increase the dopamine receptors with Phenylpiracetam the symptoms are alleviated for a couple of hours.

what you wrote should be taken until the symptoms disappear or even later?

Currently I take Forskolina for fat loss/bodyrecomp/ Dopamine receptor, Ginko Biloba every day and enough coffee.

24My History Empty Re: My History Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:49 am

phenyl90

[quote="phenyl90"][quote="phenyl90"]
Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:

Best H1 Agonism ?

My idea is:

Antagonist serotonine ?

Thanks Area,

Currently I take Forskolina for fat loss/bodyrecomp/ Dopamine receptor, Ginko Biloba every day and enough coffee.

Not take folic acid ?

25My History Empty Re: My History Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:12 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:

Best H1 Agonism ?

My idea is:

Antagonist serotonine ?

Thanks Area,

Not take folic acid ?
Use Chewable L-Methylfolate or methylfolate tablets only.

They will help lower Copper, boost NOS and improve circulation...eventually serotonin will decrease a bit.
Especially with BCAA + L-Tyrosine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum