Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My History

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:42 am

phenyl90

Hello Area thank you very much for your reply, really exhaustive!

Look at the only certainty I can tell you is that when I hire a nootropic Piracetam family, Phenylpiracetam in particular, my "problems" vanish ... I go back and be empathic, to have emotions, to talk to people, not to have anxiety anticipatory, to have a much more regular breathing ... energy and desire to do, explore new things ... I do not think before doing things but I face everything with desire.

Some people told me that Piracetam in addition to increasing the density of NMDA receptors and releasing glutamate (this is a bit contradictory ... some claim that it is not released and others yes) also have the ability to help for those suffering from hypoxia so the cerebral circulation maybe in the areas with lesions is greater ... making more oxygen flow.

What do you think about it ? maybe it helps precisely the damaged areas to have a greater neurogenesis and neuroplasticity. (greater BDNF and NGF).

Sulbutiamine no effect or even greater sense of restlessness.
NSI if there really was a lesion I think it is very interesting as a compound, I add to the list even if I sincerely would like to continue with the Racetam by cycling the doses, putting days off and on for not having fast tolerance. Days OFF I could enter Noopept.

I need to check if there is any kind of resonance in my country you are talking about.

I did a magnetic resonance with contrast liquid to the brain (you can see everything) and it was negative but I would like to show it to you in private (if I can download the images because they are in a CD rom).

Copper and iron are in line with the values of the laboratory, so I assume everything is on that side.

Training always seems to me to do it with the handbrake pulled in the sense that I can not express force and bring out all the anger I have inside ... connecting to emotions I probably keep them too ... I think I'm going back to lift weights.

As for fasting I'm a little hesitant in the sense ... when I tried it the first time I immediately had benefits ... but after 3 months it is there that the problems that I carry with me have started too ... now, probably having something to Glutamate / NMDA level some mechanism was initially beneficial and then harmful ...

102My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:26 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Hmm, maybe something like Dihexa although this mostly helps Hippocampus from what I see in research. It could help hypofrontality along with Nicotine gum etc.
See Study/Paper Here: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/315446.php
...Also Nicotine raises DHT levels substantially:
Human Study Smokers/Nicotine Users and Androgens --> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7962322
...By Preventing its Breakdown.
Study --> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3200111

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

103My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:04 am

phenyl90

Area-1255 wrote:Hmm, maybe something like Dihexa although this mostly helps Hippocampus from what I see in research. It could help hypofrontality along with Nicotine gum etc.
See Study/Paper Here: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/315446.php
...Also Nicotine raises DHT levels substantially:
Human Study Smokers/Nicotine Users and Androgens --> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7962322
...By Preventing its Breakdown.
Study -->  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3200111

Today I had an early erection so I think the NMDA function is partly recovering ... but I was also reflecting on the fact that I could have a tendency to psychopathy ... with accentuated symptoms when the glutamate is in excess.

If I'm not mistaken, this is something written from birth ... is that correct?

104My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:40 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:Today I had an early erection so I think the NMDA function is partly recovering ... but I was also reflecting on the fact that I could have a tendency to psychopathy ... with accentuated symptoms when the glutamate is in excess.

Yes. Psychopathy occurs when the Oxytocin Receptor Gene is impaired. That is, a faulty Oxytocin gene is passed down.
The 2R-Warrior Gene (MAO-L) can contribute, although to a lesser degree than being a homozygote (possessing 2 Copies) for the Long Allele of the Serotonin Transporter.

...These genetic traits lead to; decreased Emotional Center function, increased selfish traits, poor Frontal Cortex function, limbic/mesocortical dysfunction, Amygdala abnormalities.

Psychopathy is not a violent condition though; usually its just Emotional shallowness and having a Logical vs Emotional Brain, some unscrupulosity is certain to go with it as an Adaptation. The unscrupulosity Personality Trait ("by any means necessary") is what leads to Crime or Parasitic Lifestyle.

...Usually when low income/low money is a Problem...

Psychopathy isn't the worst disorder though, unless you have a fractured Ego.

105My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:48 am

phenyl90

Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:Today I had an early erection so I think the NMDA function is partly recovering ... but I was also reflecting on the fact that I could have a tendency to psychopathy ... with accentuated symptoms when the glutamate is in excess.

Yes. Psychopathy occurs when the Oxytocin Receptor Gene is impaired. That is, a faulty Oxytocin gene is passed down.
The 2R-Warrior Gene (MAO-L) can contribute, although to a lesser degree than being a homozygote (possessing 2 Copies) for the Long Allele of the Serotonin Transporter.

...These genetic traits lead to; decreased Emotional Center function, increased selfish traits, poor Frontal Cortex function, limbic/mesocortical dysfunction, Amygdala abnormalities.

Psychopathy is not a violent condition though; usually its just Emotional shallowness and having a Logical vs Emotional Brain, some unscrupulosity is certain to go with it as an Adaptation. The unscrupulosity Personality Trait ("by any means necessary") is what leads to Crime or Parasitic Lifestyle.

So you're telling me that for the traits you described (which reflect me perfectly) there is nothing to do because written in my DNA? But I am convinced that in my case also the high glutamate is affecting.

It would explain why Noopept works so well ... and the racetams.

What do you think about it ? do I still have to act trying to keep the serotonin as low as possible?

106My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:26 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:

So you're telling me that for the traits you described (which reflect me perfectly) there is nothing to do because written in my DNA? But I am convinced that in my case also the high glutamate is affecting.

What do you think about it ? do I still have to act trying to keep the serotonin as low as possible?

On the contrary. The DNA is a VERY big Part. Yes because your DNA is "written" that way. Could influence Posture and Personality, as described.

Decreasing Serotonin is up to you.

...But maybe increasing Oxytocin is best!

107My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:09 pm

phenyl90

Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:

On the contrary. The DNA is a VERY big Part. Yes because your DNA is "written" that way. Could influence Posture and Personality, as described.

Decreasing Serotonin is up to you.

...But maybe increasing Oxytocin is best!

How did you write in your article or do you want to update something? Smile

108My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:24 am

phenyl90

What is due to the "goose bumps" (at least we say so) when we see something that touches us internally? or even a song, an audio.

It often happens to me because I imagine myself in the situation or imagining something that maybe I can not realize.

Is it due to a broken emotional system? or always linked to sociopathy?

109My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:51 am

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

PEA can cause goosebumps on thoughts about what would happen if...

110My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:38 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:What is due to the "goose bumps" (at least we say so) when we see something that touches us internally? or even a song, an audio.

It often happens to me because I imagine myself in the situation or imagining something that maybe I can not realize.

"Goosebumps" go with hair standing on end; ultimately it is a measure of Piloerection. Which is caused by Sympathetic Stimulation.

It can be caused by any of these Mediators, in Order of Likelihood.
1.) Adrenaline
2.) Histamine (H1R-Mediated).
3.) Noradrenaline.
4.) PEA; Phenylethylamine.
5.) Glutamate

I don't think goose bumps has anything to do with Sociopathy.
If you get them all the time I'd say it can rule our Psychopathy which is a structural Brain Disorder characterized by LOW Sympathetic Nervous System activity.

111My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:06 am

phenyl90

Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:What is due to the "goose bumps" (at least we say so) when we see something that touches us internally? or even a song, an audio.

"Goosebumps" go with hair standing on end; ultimately it is a measure of Piloerection. Which is caused by Sympathetic Stimulation.

It can be caused by any of these Mediators, in Order of Likelihood.
1.) Adrenaline
2.) Histamine (H1R-Mediated).
3.) Noradrenaline.
4.) PEA; Phenylethylamine.
5.) Glutamate

I don't think goose bumps has anything to do with Sociopathy.
If you get them all the time I'd say it can rule our Psychopathy which is a structural Brain Disorder characterized by LOW Sympathetic Nervous System activity.

Very interesting Area Smile probably in my case glutamate has a lot to do but I can not be sure.

Are you referring to "high" levels of those mentioned by you? or simply regardless of the level these are modulated and cause "goose bumps"? I do not know if I have explained myself.

I'm trying Piracetam. I started with a single dose of 800mg (original medicine taken in the morning after breakfast) and I have a good effect for about 5-6 hours but I would like to avoid the fall down effect.

I'm sure it has an impact on the pre-frotal cortex and in the modulation of glutamate.

What I do not want is to develop a tolerance and go back to the starting point ... that is, I do not want my nervous system to be smarter to return in homeostatis (actually state).

Do you suggest some particular cycling / dosage? The noopept has been disconnected.

It is as if piracetam and noopept acting on glutamate lowering it give me the opportunity to have natural emotions, empathy and be sociable with anyone and not to pretend something ... much more natural verbality and even thought.

Let me be clear, I'm still halfway through the recovery path (this is only my guess, I'm getting along very well with not very high fats in favor of protein and complex carbohydrates / fruit) ... but I feel that this is the way right ... the metabolism I feel is starting ... the muscles are full, the contraction during the workout is much better but what I want more now is to re-acquire, but probably never had, natural emotions and empathy ... because it's really ugly not to have them ... even with young children ... you do not like doing nothing like this.

Returning to the speech "goose bumps" when I look at a motivational video for example is constant and even I even tend to cry ... but then I am very depressed. It would be interesting to understand what happens after two minutes of video like this ... in the fantastic moment, thinking that I am in the video ... but then I realize that what's amazing I'll never realize it ... maybe I will not fall in love either I think only of myself and my body. (therefore, in addition to that psychopathy maybe even some narcissistic trait).

The thing that makes me very sad is that you talk about genetics ... that is when you are born ... and actually I have never changed. Is it really impossible to hack this thing?

112My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:09 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:

Very interesting Area Smile probably in my case glutamate has a lot to do but I can not be sure.
It might. Could be too much metabotropic Glutamate Receptors or AMPA-receptors and not enough "filter". AMPA-receptors are tied to Depression [negative correlation] and Positively Correlated to Compulsive/Binge-Sexual Behavior [STUDY].
phenyl90 wrote:
Are you referring to "high" levels of those mentioned by you? or simply regardless of the level these are modulated and cause "goose bumps"? I do not know if I have explained myself.
Generally moderate-high levels if you get goose bumps frequently or all the time.

phenyl90 wrote:
I'm trying Piracetam. I started with a single dose of 800mg (original medicine taken in the morning after breakfast) and I have a good effect for about 5-6 hours but I would like to avoid the fall down effect.

I'm sure it has an impact on the pre-frotal cortex and in the modulation of glutamate.
Yes it does: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10338103

phenyl90 wrote:
What I do not want is to develop a tolerance and go back to the starting point ... that is, I do not want my nervous system to be smarter to return in homeostatis (actually state).

Do you suggest some particular cycling / dosage? The noopept has been disconnected.
You can take Piracetam continuously without a Problem.
phenyl90 wrote:
It is as if piracetam and noopept acting on glutamate lowering it give me the opportunity to have natural emotions, empathy and be sociable with anyone and not to pretend something ... much more natural verbality and even thought.
Hopefully, Yes that is the Result. If you establish normal levels of these EAA's then you should have more stable "unlocking" of Emotions.
Versus Emotions going inward and being suppressed; this "numbness" is related to Adrenaline, Glutamate and Sympathetic Nervous System Dominance...as with Ray Peat's Work: http://raypeat.com/articles/other/autonomic-systems.shtml

phenyl90 wrote:
Returning to the speech "goose bumps" when I look at a motivational video for example is constant and even I even tend to cry ... but then I am very depressed. It would be interesting to understand what happens after two minutes of video like this
Could be Estradiol (E2), or too much Estrogen-Histamine cycle resulting in Emotional Lability...you may have been born with many Histamine H1-Receptors versus H2.
phenyl90 wrote:
The thing that makes me very sad is that you talk about genetics ... that is when you are born ... and actually I have never changed. Is it really impossible to hack this thing?

Not really. We can change Receptor Expression, not Genes.

113My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:33 am

phenyl90

I think my brain has already inhabited the dosage of Piracetam within a week and is returning to its homeostasis.

I took up to now 1600mg in two doses.

I try to increase?

114My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:32 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:I think my brain has already inhabited the dosage of Piracetam within a week and is returning to its homeostasis.

I took up to now 1600mg in two doses.

I try to increase?

I would keep Piracetam at fairly Moderate Dosages...excess can be counterproductive...

...You can steadily Raise the Dosage by 1600 MG X3 if you Feel it will Help. But if it becomes too much or worsen Anxiety then cut back down to 1600 MG X2.

Lastly, I HIGHLY recommend Omnit Alpha-Brain versus Standard Piracetam...it is much Stronger although you can ALSO use it WITH Piracetam.

115My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:34 am

phenyl90

Is there anything else you would like to advise to prevent ecotoxicity? or in any case avoid that the glutamate goes up in the wrong moments ... because it really makes me crazy because I look for the satisfaction with the food, both sweet and salty.

Should I take Piracetam if it is already in place or does it make no sense?

116My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:56 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:Is there anything else you would like to advise to prevent ecotoxicity? or in any case avoid that the glutamate goes up in the wrong moments ... because it really makes me crazy because I look for the satisfaction with the food, both sweet and salty.

Just go with the suggestions I made or in place of Alpha-Brain you could use InfoWars Brain Force.

117My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:10 am

phenyl90

Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:Is there anything else you would like to advise to prevent ecotoxicity? or in any case avoid that the glutamate goes up in the wrong moments ... because it really makes me crazy because I look for the satisfaction with the food, both sweet and salty.

Just go with the suggestions I made or in place of Alpha-Brain you could use InfoWars Brain Force.

Very interesting product man but probably is not possible ship to Italy Sad

118My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:02 am

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:

Amazon is strange in its politics for products sending, nothing forbidden in this product content. People usually use services like Shipito for this reason.

119My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

kpavel wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:

Amazon is strange in its politics for products sending, nothing forbidden in this product content. People usually use services like Shipito for this reason.
For sure, and Good Point!

120My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:55 am

phenyl90

I also wanted to update here as I no longer wrote how things are going.

I had the honor to feel privately with "Area" on Skype where I had a good interview.

In the meantime I have contacted an adjunct psychiatrist and according to his hypothesis I would have a paranoid schizophrenia with definitely a low NMDA activity and a low cerebral glutamate.

Also suspected a hypofrontality induced by little circulating glutamate but this hypothesis will be confirmed or denied only through a functional magnetic resonance.

I pointed out that I had already used Abilify in the past (aripiprazole) with a negative result so I would not be inclined to take it back.

I regret having used Memantine that I pointed out to him.

Probably his diagonosis is correct, and when I told you that I had the obsession of being watched while playing football ... this is already a big symptom ... as I still do when I do something I always think of being fixed and in case I was going to panic while doing that activity.

Phenypiracetam worked well because it amplifies the GABA which is definitely "low".

Currently I take what the research suggests, namely:

1200mg NAC in the morning before breakfast

Glycine (Agonist NMDA) (Gelatine) about 40-50g daily is about 12-15g of pure glycine. (Study suggest best benefits with 60gr daily)

Sarcosine and Serine not found in Europe

Ginko Biloba

Creatine and Phenylpiracetam when Workin out

Arrive me Today Aspartic Acid , what dosage suggest for Agonism NMDA ?

Glutamine for Glutamate production and Taurine for Support GAD1 ?

Zinc and magnesium have bad effects on me (is Antagonist NMDA).

Diet is prevalent High protein, low fat, medium carbs (only rice, fruits, potatos and honey)

Thanks!

121My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:38 am

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:I also wanted to update here as I no longer wrote how things are going.

I had the honor to feel privately with "Area" on Skype where I had a good interview.

In the meantime I have contacted an adjunct psychiatrist and according to his hypothesis I would have a paranoid schizophrenia with definitely a low NMDA activity and a low cerebral glutamate.

Also suspected a hypofrontality induced by little circulating glutamate but this hypothesis will be confirmed or denied only through a functional magnetic resonance.

I pointed out that I had already used Abilify in the past (aripiprazole) with a negative result so I would not be inclined to take it back.

Probably his diagonosis is correct, and when I told you that I had the obsession of being watched while playing football ... this is already a big symptom ... as I still do when I do something I always think of being fixed and in case I was going to panic while doing that activity.

Phenypiracetam worked well because it amplifies the GABA which is definitely "low".

Glycine (Agonist NMDA) (Gelatine) about 40-50g daily is about 12-15g of pure glycine. (Study suggest best benefits with 60gr daily)

Ginko Biloba

Diet is prevalent High protein, low fat, medium carbs (only rice, fruits, potatos and honey)

Thanks!
Seriously, Phenyl, phantasizing someone looks at you is anxiety and not schizo. For example when you're tired, work a lot and no people in room you may phantasize someone is here. Kids do it a lot. And hypofrontality https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26985040
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19933774
doesn't say this.

122My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:05 am

phenyl90

kpavel wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:I also wanted to update here as I no longer wrote how things are going.

Ginko Biloba

Thanks!
Seriously, Phenyl, phantasizing someone looks at you is anxiety and not schizo. For example when you're tired, work a lot and no people in room you may phantasize someone is here. Kids do it a lot. And hypofrontality  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26985040
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19933774
doesn't say this.

I understand, but if I have little glutamate as a result I also have little GABA, so I have to act in some way.

123My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:26 am

phenyl90

Hello to all,

I wanted to update the situation since I have not written for a long time.

Unfortunately I start to hear voices very often and at night I sleep with difficulty.

Kpavel wanted to confirm the diagnosis of schizophrenia.

I'm trying to integrate with a B complex because according to the psychiatrist I could have benefits including vitamins A, C, D, E.

Later I try to update by writing the dosages of each individual vitamin ...

It's 10 days that I take it and I have some benefits ... but surely NMDA still has a hypofunction because I tend not to want to look people in the eye and avoid.

The Sun and therefore the Vitamin D really makes me born again, including stretching.

Do you suggest a vitamin B in particular rather than all of them together? I'm not sure too much folic acid will do me good ... but it will probably raise the histamine.

124My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:59 pm

kpavel

kpavel

Hello, from B vitamins just put each one by its name into google and then add your symptom such as sleep. I think thiamine is a good thing. At least for me.
Vitamin E is very good too. For nerves and more. Buy only natural one.
Vitamin A in high doses is pretty damaging.

As for eye contact it's GABA problem.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-21958-x

I don't know what is 'voices' or such, but I would often imagine what people around think about. Too much probably. It's because of overexcitation. It's all gone. It's related to inflammatory pathways, I'm sure and know it. For every disease you have inflammatory pathways activated. So wanna glutamate? Eat meat. But balance it with plants of every kind.

125My History - Page 5 Empty Re: My History Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:20 am

phenyl90

kpavel wrote:Hello, from B vitamins just put each one by its name into google and then add your symptom such as sleep. I think thiamine is a good thing. At least for me.
Vitamin E is very good too. For nerves and more. Buy only natural one.
Vitamin A in high doses is pretty damaging.

As for eye contact it's GABA problem.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-21958-x

I don't know what is 'voices' or such, but I would often imagine what people around think about. Too much probably. It's because of overexcitation. It's all gone. It's related to inflammatory pathways, I'm sure and know it. For every disease you have inflammatory pathways activated. So wanna glutamate? Eat meat. But balance it with plants of every
kind.

I started taking 400mg methylfate every morning and I am getting better and better every day so at this point I suspect what I originally thought was a genetic mutation MHTFR. Unfortunately, the protocols on the net are many and not how to regulate methylfolate and possibly methylated form of B12 ... as well as diet and exercise.

How do you recommend behaving with this probable mutation? I do not know exactly why I can not take the test in Italy.

Thank you all

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum