Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm confused, there are so much factors

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm confused, there are so much factors Empty I'm confused, there are so much factors Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 pm

Ciprofloxacin

Hi. Firstly I want to say my English not so well. Sorry for mistakes.

My name is Tuğberk, I'm 16 years old. I was studying to olympiads until my treatment. on march 16, I went to psychiatrist. She said Prozac is safe and also prescribed for increasing cognitive performance.

I started to use 10 mg Prozac per day. On day 15, it made me sleepy but I assumed "it's not problem, I can sleep and study next day."

On day 35, I understand that I have serious difficulities about memory and concentration and it's not just sleepiness. I went cold turkey on day 36 after said my doctor.

In the first days, it was just "imagination and concentration impairment". But after 30 day, I also lost my 'all emotions, sexual desires'. My memory got worse and I'm like parkinson now. I was typing about 100 word in a minute but now can't type even one word correctly. I can't use my telephone, can't write, of course can't play games. My hands almost twitching.

'Whole day', I was 'imaginating' things. It was either caused my spatial intellingece or my extreme emotions. But now, I can't watch one anime or listen music even.

In short, just 36 day usage ruined my spatial int., face recognition, short-term/working/long-term memory and memory recalling, emotions, motor capabilities...

I was reading posts about these but can't find any solid answer. People tries variety supplements but it seems there is not so much recovered person. I have to heal completely to manage high order thinking activities.

Isn't there any permanent way to resensitize autoreceptor and balancing serotonin level? Or we just try to solve it temporarely and I must use supplements permanently? I'm really worrying now and want to be my previous state.

My weight : 62 kg
Usage period : 1 january - 7 january and 12 april - 12 may. It's been about 55 day.
Dosage: 10 mg per day

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Hello Cipro. Welcome aboard to our forum. Prozac is one if the most difficult drug withdrawals there are and this pill is notorious for disproportionately causing PSSD in comparison to other SSRI's.

I would start with...
Curcumin 95%*****
Natures Way Ginkgold 120mg 2x per day.*****
L-Theanine.
Ceretropic Caffeine + NALT.*****
L-Taurine
L-Histidine.

The ones I've Starred: *****
... Are CRUCIAL, others are Optional but may definitely help.

...Any blood work abnormalities?
WBC's? B12 levels? Oxygen Saturation?
Any bad sickness?
Which reason is most important that started you on Prozac?

Please, give as much detail as possible (background).
We worry about Thyroid Hormone (T3) in cases of no emotions and such.

Last edited by Area-1255 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Ciprofloxacin

Area-1255 wrote:Hello Cipro. Welcome aboard to our forum. Prozac is one if the most difficult drug withdrawals there are and this pill is notorious for disproportionately causing PSSD in comparison to other SSRI's.

I would start with...
Curcumin 95%*****
L-Theanine.
L-Taurine
L-Histidine.

Any bad sickness?

I started because of social phobia. I didn't have blood test yet. I will go to hospital tomorrow.

I started taking 1560 mg Omega 3 (768 mg EPA/ 504 mg DHA), 615 mg Magnesium Oxide(365 mg Magnesium), 1 gr vitamine C, 8000 IU vitamine D3.
Also I was already taking Biotine.

Could I ask some questions?
-Are these supplements safe for me? I'm just 16 and of course my mom definitely doesn't want me to take them even it's gingko biloba or essential amino acid.
-Now, Are we just trying to hide my problem? I have looked and it seems NALT is empowered version of Tyrosine. Is Tyrosine effective when there is autoreceptor desensitization? Will it just give me dopamine receptor downregulation to top of my problem?
-We are not much wealthy family. And some brands are not sold in my country.
For gingko biloba, I can buy this (Tebokan special) "if I can take any approval from doctor. Because my mom confident about not to try any special thing like herbs or amino acids. They are not taking it seriously even Sad"

And the last thing:
Really am I need to take them to recover? I know, my emotions really gone but I used it about a months and half dosage. If I'll eat healty, exercise daily, and use certain things (that I already using), Can I heal compeltely?

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Hello. Spices and herbs were the real medicine for thousands of years. I want to warn you to be careful with vit. D3. Can raise serotonin and more bad. I have some varying social anxiety too and know some things about it. In summer excess tension usually worsens/appears in me unless some very calm warm days or in the rain.

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Ciprofloxacin wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:Hello Cipro. Welcome aboard to our forum. Prozac is one if the most difficult drug withdrawals there are and this pill is notorious for disproportionately causing PSSD in comparison to other SSRI's.

I would start with...
Curcumin 95%*****
L-Theanine.
L-Taurine
L-Histidine.

Any bad sickness?

I started because of social phobia. I didn't have blood test yet. I will go to hospital tomorrow.

I started taking 1560 mg Omega 3 (768 mg EPA/ 504 mg DHA), 615 mg Magnesium Oxide(365 mg Magnesium), 1 gr vitamine C, 8000 IU vitamine D3.

-Are these supplements safe for me? I'm just 16 and of course my mom definitely doesn't want me to take them even it's gingko biloba or essential amino acid.
-Now, Are we just trying to hide my problem? I have looked and it seems NALT is empowered version of Tyrosine. Is Tyrosine effective when there is autoreceptor desensitization? Will it just give me dopamine receptor downregulation to top of my problem?
For gingko biloba, I can buy this (Tebokan special) "if I can take any approval from doctor. Because my mom confident about not to try any special thing like herbs or amino acids. They are not taking it seriously even Sad"

And the last thing:
Really am I need to take them to recover? I know, my emotions really gone but I used it about a months and half dosage. If I'll eat healty, exercise daily, and use certain things (that I already using), Can I heal compeltely?

I understand. I had similar issues with my Mother and Family who weren't familiar with Vitamins/Herbs - you just have to Stress how important they are to your Mental Well being and Physical.
If needed, pull up studies they are safe.
Tebokan will work - same ingredient.
I believe that you are at a point where you can reverse these effects; Ginkgo will work well - it may take anywhere from 2 days to 3 weeks for an acceptable recovery.

That's what I would work on. Yes you can heal completely. Eat eggs, good protein, enough fats/cholesterol (especially since you are Young) to raise Testosterone/DHEA.

You have a good head on your shoulders for this...

So just put it all in perspective and tackle it.

Let us know if you need anything else and me or Kpavel will be happy to answer any questions!

Peace!
~Area-1255 and Crew.

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

kpavel wrote:Hello. Spices and herbs were the real medicine for thousands of years. I want to warn you to be careful with vit. D3. Can raise serotonin and more bad. I have some varying social anxiety too and know some things about it. In summer excess tension usually worsens/appears in me unless some very calm warm days or in the rain.

Even written in Biblical Verse. Very Happy
Ecclesiasticus 38:4
“The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.”

Ciprofloxacin

Area-1255 wrote:
Ciprofloxacin wrote:

I would start with...
Curcumin 95%*****
L-Theanine.
L-Taurine
L-Histidine.

Any bad sickness?

And the last thing:

I understand. I had similar issues with my Mother and Family who weren't familiar with Vitamins/Herbs - you just have to Stress how important they are to your Mental Well being and Physical.
If needed, pull up studies they are safe.
Tebokan will work - same ingredient.
I believe that you are at a point where you can reverse these effects; Ginkgo will work well - it may take anywhere from 2 days to 3 weeks for an acceptable recovery.

That's what I would work on. Yes you can heal completely. Eat eggs, good protein, enough fats/cholesterol (especially since you are Young) to raise Testosterone/DHEA.

You have a good head on your shoulders for this...

So just put it all in perspective and tackle it.

Let us know if you need anything else and me or Kpavel will be happy to answer any questions!

Peace!
Thanks...
It's been 2 month since last dose. I don't know wether im improving or worsening. My summer holiday already ruined. I hope I can get better until September. Exams are very important to my univercity placement score.

I was wanting to learn my testo and eustrogen level but doctor only checked tyroid. I think you said that when Testosterone raised enoguh, 5ht1a can repair itself. Also prolactin and eustrogen are important. If it's necessary I will go for that in another day.

TSH : 2.81 microIU / ml
FT3 : 4.06 pg / ml
FT4 : 1.26 ng / dl

When I went to pharmacy tomorrow, I will buy 500 mg Vitamine C instead of 1 g. Also I will drink 2-3 cup of green tea for L-Taurine (3,4 g green tea leaf / cup). How much IU should I take vitamine D3? Do you suggest vegetable protein like lentil, chia?

If gingko biloba will really help me, I will try to buy secretly. But I'm still worrying because I hear (from my mom) that it may worsen the brain when used for study lesson by under 18. I will take for different reason but eventually im under 18.

Ciprofloxacin

Hello? Area? I will definitely try gingko and STW. If STW would work like SSRI, gingko will prevent any damage also. If these are won't work, What do you suggest to me other than curcumin?

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Ciprofloxacin wrote:Hello? Area? I will definitely try gingko and STW. If STW would work like SSRI, gingko will prevent any damage also. If these are won't work, What do you suggest to me other than curcumin?

Yes definitely try Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Strong Kind; "Ginkgold Max" EGB-761)...leave out the Turmeric/Curcumin for now.

Cipro

19/06/18 —-> TSH: 2.81 FT3: 4.06 FT4: 1.26
02/07/18 —-> TSH: 1.85 FT3: 3.86 FT4: 1.2

Does my tyroid levels are getting lower? Today is 80th day without ssri.
My B12 level very high (961 ng/L) also, because I was using benexol. I will continue with b complex that contain daily need.

11I'm confused, there are so much factors Empty Re: I'm confused, there are so much factors Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:28 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Cipro wrote:19/06/18 —-> TSH: 2.81 FT3: 4.06 FT4: 1.26
02/07/18 —-> TSH: 1.85 FT3: 3.86 FT4: 1.2

Does my tyroid levels are getting lower? Today is 80th day without ssri.
My B12 level very high (961 ng/L) also, because I was using benexol. I will continue with b complex that contain daily need.
Odd. List again your FULL supplement Routine brother!

Cipro

780 mg x2 Omega 3 - on mornings
615 mg Magnesium Oxide - after 2 hours of dinner
500 mg vitamine C - same
6000-8000 IU vitamine D - on mornings
That’s it for now. I stopped to take vitamine Bs included Biotin.
I will change my magnesium’s form, eat curcumim as a herb with black paper, drink green tea, take copper rich foods and try to make ketogenic diet. Also I started to drink kefir today as a probiotic. Maybe these issues caused by both gut flora and epigenetic changes.
Should I buy zinc tablets? I know it’s testesterone booster but don’t sure about it’s safety and dosage.

kpavel

kpavel

Cipro wrote:780 mg x2 Omega 3 - on mornings
500 mg vitamine C - same
I will change my magnesium’s form, eat curcumim as a herb with black paper, drink green tea, take copper rich foods and try to make ketogenic diet. Also I started to drink kefir today as a probiotic. Maybe these issues caused by both gut flora and epigenetic changes.
Should I buy zinc tablets? I know it’s testesterone booster but don’t sure about it’s safety and dosage.
HDACs are zinc-dependent.

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

500 mg vitamine C - same
You need some Zinc, you'd die without it. Its especially essential for Testosterone and for Dopamine. Helps maintain good memory, myelin sheathes and general neuroplasticity.

I'd say you should supplement with Zinc in some way, shape or form.

Most Preferably (for your sake) Zinc Glycinate or Opti-Zinc.

Ciprofloxacin

Area-1255 wrote:
500 mg vitamine C - same
You need some Zinc, you'd die without it. Its especially essential for Testosterone and for Dopamine. Helps maintain good memory, myelin sheathes and general neuroplasticity.

I'd say you should supplement with Zinc in some way, shape or form.

Most Preferably (for your sake) Zinc Glycinate or Opti-Zinc.

Ok. But I think I know what should I do.

I got parkinson-like movement impairments after pssd. My typing, writing, walking, speaking, every goddamn movements are affected. I can't even speak properly.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27326359

I was on keto for 14 days and my these symptoms reduced by %60-70 when I was on keto.
I leaved it because I saw a article that saying keto has bad effect on brain developing.
Then, my all sympotms came back. I still can't control my muscles.

That's just one of the problems.

I was absolutely not sleepy person. But after ssri, My eyes are exploding at 9 pm. I became a very sleepy person.

I think it's because serotonin ----> melotonine synthesis.

I had said, I have also severe memory and cognitive problems.

They are all seems caused by AR desensitization or different thing.
I have to reduce my serotonin to raising my dopamine.
What do you suggest?
Substances for upregulating SERT?
Substances for resensitizing AR?

I will almost go crazy. I even have a symptoms that others doesn't have.

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

[quote="Ciprofloxacin"][quote="Area-1255"]
Cipro wrote:
I have to reduce my serotonin to raising my dopamine.
What do you suggest?
Substances for upregulating SERT?
Substances for resensitizing AR?

I will almost go crazy. I even have a symptoms that others doesn't have.
You can use Forskolin Extract [1] and InfoWars "Brain Force" which contains Bacopa Monneri Extract which upregulates SERT in Humans [2].
You can increase Androgen-Receptors using Quadracarn/L-Carnitine-L-Tartate [3].

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum