Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

19 PSSD 2 Years, Plz Help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

119 PSSD 2 Years, Plz Help Empty 19 PSSD 2 Years, Plz Help Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:10 pm

every_thing_

I was on zoloft for about a year to treat OCD (I cant recall the exact dosage but it was moderate to high). I stopped cold turkey, and experienced no withdrawal symptoms, while on zoloft, i was experiencing a slight drop in sexual sensation. My psychiatrist also wanted me to try Gabapentin which I took for a week and discontinued, not sure if that contributed to anything but its worth mentioning.

I would like to add that throughout the duration of my zoloft treatment I took 25i-NBOMe twice which is an LSD like compound, not sure if combing zoloft and 25i can induce pssd but I'll put it here just incase.

My symptoms are as follows:

-My OCD is completely gone now, I did have OCD while on the first 6 months of zoloft, I feel like it went away the last 6 which was also when I increased my dosage
-I don't smoke weed anymore but the last time I did was while I had PSSD and i didn't feel euphoria from it like had pre-pssd. I did however feel euphoria from it while on zoloft.
-Slight spiritual and emotional blunting, I dont think I can cry to be honest
-I do not experience Deja Vu anymore
-No butterflies in my stomach feeling
-Significantly lower libido, I used to be able to get hard just by thinking about sex but now I have to have some form of stimulation
-Used to get morning wood daily, now rarely and when I do its like half erect
-No more random boners
-Premature ejaculation in like 2 minutes, I used to be able to control it and last as long as I desired
-Loss of sensation
-Pleasureless orgasm
-I've also noticed short term memory loss but that could also be because of the rough nature of sport that I play and all the hits to the head but I'll add it just in case

Thank you for your time, hopefully we can fix this thing. Looking forward to your replies.

219 PSSD 2 Years, Plz Help Empty Re: 19 PSSD 2 Years, Plz Help Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:00 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Hi every_thing_ !
Pleasure to have you on this forum!
I am worried mainly about your Emotional Blunting, numb orgasm & lack of random erections. Those seem to coincide with your Zoloft experience. The LSD "compound" may have hastened the process.
You likely have the following issues...
1.) Gonadotropin & Testosterone suppression...perhaps too much Progesterone? Seems to be consistent with what a lot of folks notice while On SSRI's and post-discontinuation. Check PSSDForum.com for PROGESTERONE discussions. There are some "theories" about using a Progesterone Antagonist! However, most are simply "partial agonists" but they may HELP you!!!
A Gonadotropin upregulator like Nolvadex (Tamoxifen), a Progesterone antagonist + DHT gel? (RussianStarPeptides.com) ...I recommend the 50% Titan DHT Pro gel!
2.) Dopamine SIGNALING downregulation! Prolactin is the main issue & PreSynaptic 5-HT1A downregulation could make this worse...
3.) Serotonin Receptor Downregulation (5-HT2A & 2C). This can be GOOD & BAD! The 5-HT2C downregulation can cause decrease Oxytocin release.
***Your Oxytocin is downregulated...try OxyLuv Oxytocin nasal spray + Montanoa Tomentosa extract, daily. To upregulate the Oxytocin...

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

319 PSSD 2 Years, Plz Help Empty Re: 19 PSSD 2 Years, Plz Help Thu May 23, 2019 2:52 pm

every_thing_

Area-1255 wrote:
***Your Oxytocin is downregulated...try OxyLuv Oxytocin nasal spray + Montanoa Tomentosa extract, daily. To upregulate the Oxytocin...

Thanks for your time Area! Sorry for the late reply Sad

Since I last posted my symptoms have gotten worse out of nowhere. My libido has dropped tremendously and my erections are even softer...

For the record, all my blood work was normal... Should I still take OxyLuv + Montanoa Tomentosa?

Also, is their anything else you would like me to try or just that for now?

Thank you Smile

419 PSSD 2 Years, Plz Help Empty Re: 19 PSSD 2 Years, Plz Help Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:54 am

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Worth trying, that makes sense and relatively new for the community.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum