Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cerebrolysin is helping me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cerebrolysin is helping me  Empty Cerebrolysin is helping me Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:38 pm

DEEDEE

A little background on me:

I am a 25 year old male.  I got post SSRI sexual dysfunction from MDMA/Ectascy abuse back when I was 19/20.  This drug use lasted for about 6 months and afterwards I had trouble getting erections and low libido.  

Things that helped me before:

Sea salt (i don't know why but this was a huge help for about 3 months and then it stopped working like every other supplement)
St Jons wort
Meriva SR
Ginko Biloba
DHEA
Licorice root

Unfortunately all of these stop working after awhile...

I have been so hopeless that I decided to try cerebrolysin...For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, it is a nootropic that you inject into your muscle.

Anyways, I just finished a 5 day course of 5cc injection daily.  

Throughout the week i have noticed subtle increase in the ability to obtain an erection (penis is fuller).

After my last injection today I had a huge libido boost and a rock hard erection.  

I will continue this for 2 more weeks and keep you all updated, but so far this is a very good experience.

2Cerebrolysin is helping me  Empty Re: Cerebrolysin is helping me Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:37 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

DEEDEE wrote:A little background on me:

I am a 25 year old male.  I got post SSRI sexual dysfunction from MDMA/Ectascy abuse back when I was 19/20.  This drug use lasted for about 6 months and afterwards I had trouble getting erections and low libido.  

Things that helped me before:

Sea salt (i don't know why but this was a huge help for about 3 months and then it stopped working like every other supplement)
St Jons wort
Meriva SR
Ginko Biloba
DHEA
Licorice root

Unfortunately all of these stop working after awhile...

I have been so hopeless that I decided to try cerebrolysin...For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, it is a nootropic that you inject into your muscle.

Anyways, I just finished a 5 day course of 5cc injection daily.  

Throughout the week i have noticed subtle increase in the ability to obtain an erection (penis is fuller).

After my last injection today I had a huge libido boost and a rock hard erection.  

I will continue this for 2 more weeks and keep you all updated, but so far this is a very good experience.

Not exactly the same thing as an SSRI though, so its not really PSSD. With that being said, I appreciate your report and experiences with this compound, it might help some individuals. To be honest, this is the first time I've heard of that particular nootropic being used to, or happening to increase sexual function that dramatically, in such a short period of time.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum