Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any confliction between these meds?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any confliction between these meds? Empty Any confliction between these meds? Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:50 am

Ciprofloxacin

I have a box of metoclopramide, domperidone, lansoprazole and famotidine at my home. And I will order Sodium Nitrite a few days later.

I’m looking for the combination which gives the minimal conflictions. No medication should be affect the other one’s efficiancy.

Combo 1 : Domperidon 60 mg + Famotidine 120 mg + Lansoprazole 60 mg + SN

Combo 2 : Metoclopramide 60 mg + Famotidine 120 mg + Lansoprazole 60 mg + SN

Combo 3: Metoclopramide 20 mg + Domperidone 20 mg + Famotidine 120 mg + Lansoprazole 60 mg + SN

Combo 2 doesn’t look so good, as mecoclopramide have terrible extrapyramidal side effects. I already have “terrible” motor problems. But Domperidone as well causes QT prolongation and may give to me serious heart discomfort and pain. I may add a pain killer to the combo 3 but this adds an another risk.

Another question, Would it be enough to just look at it which liver enzymes are these meds affect to? (substrate/inhibitor/inducer)

I’m sorry if this type of posts aren’t allowed here. If it’s allowed, Im open to other suggestions as well.

2Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:49 am

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Can't get into your idea.

Don't you find it's too impulsive choice? Actually I though that after cypro and progesterone you don't want to ingest antihistamines, antipsychotics or ht4 agonists. THese drugs are not safe at all, especially in combos. Sodium nitrite? wtf, did you even see wiki?

I wouldn't touch any of these for any problems...

Just getting outside and playing volleyball is much much better, no matter how well you do that.

3Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:17 am

Ciprofloxacin

kpavel wrote:Can't get into your idea.

Don't you find it's too impulsive choice? Actually I though that after cypro and progesterone you don't want to ingest antihistamines, antipsychotics or ht4 agonists. THese drugs are not safe at all, especially in combos. Sodium nitrite? wtf, did you even see wiki?

I wouldn't touch any of these for any problems...

Just getting outside and playing volleyball is much much better, no matter how well you do that.

These are not for the pssd. I have been trying to find a preferable way to kill myself. I have everything at my home(anti-emetics,PPI,H2 antagonist) for this protocol except the nitrite. There are tons of topics on sanctionedsuicide.com, but you know, these people are far away from being informed about physology.

As I said, it's perfectly normal If you don't want to help me about this. And I wouldn't like to take any idea from you if you ever will feel any guilty about that.

I can also try to build a COgen if you don't suggest this chemical way at all.

I may add Baclofen and high dose aspirin to these combos in order to prevent spasms and headache. Do you think it will work?

Also, I may try Baclofen for my pssd. What do you think about it? Mesolimbo had suggested me to use it.

4Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:29 am

kpavel

kpavel

Well, I think, he is experienced guy, however baclofen's effect is unknown to me. It could be paradoxical, because actually this drug can delay ejaculation. Ask him Cool
What I know is that muscarinic receptors interact with gaba-b. Also it is related to seizures.
Why don't you try ginkgo biloba? It may give you some anxiety) Are your parents drug-dealers that you cannot get cheap herbs? In such a rich south place...

5Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:07 pm

Ciprofloxacin

kpavel wrote:Well, I think, he is experienced guy, however baclofen's effect is unknown to me. It could be paradoxical, because actually this drug can delay ejaculation. Ask him Cool
What I know is that muscarinic receptors interact with gaba-b. Also it is related to seizures.
Why don't you try ginkgo biloba? It may give you some anxiety) Are your parents drug-dealers that you cannot get cheap herbs? In such a rich south place...

Meto doesn't need prescription here, also it's quite cheap. I bought it from the local pharmacy.

I will get a box of Ginkgo biloba (80 mg) today.

6Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:10 am

kpavel

kpavel

Typical dose for Ginkgo is 80 mg.

Are your pupils dilated? You may want to add a lot of ginger to diet.

Compare other symptoms as usual. Only careful work and watch help. Arrow Arrow Arrow

7Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:20 am

Ciprofloxacin

kpavel wrote:Typical dose for Ginkgo is 80 mg.

Are your pupils dilated? You may want to add a lot of ginger to diet.

Compare other symptoms as usual. Only careful work and watch help. Arrow Arrow Arrow

Yes. "dilated pupils" is one of my symptoms. But I'm not sure about Ginger, because it has blood pressure lowering effects.

Eating makes me very bad. I still don't understand why. Maybe table salt? Or maybe carbonhydrate?

Last edited by Ciprofloxacin on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

8Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:16 pm

kpavel

kpavel

Do you have low blood pressure? Table salt raises marinobufagenin to raise bp. Sodium may be important.

If you eat a lot of simple sugars, exclude it. Or else try to lower fats and maybe high carbs selectively based on glycemic index/load. High protein diet should be good. Type of food could matter. Grains may be a problem. Bananas generally made me worse. Dairy could be the problem.

Ginger's chemistry looks good to counteract pupil size.

9Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:04 am

Ciprofloxacin

I got the suggestion about sugar and banana.

I have a pocket of ginger powder at my home. I will try it next week.

Today, I bought a box of gingko biloba (80 mg extract/ 20 mg gingkoglikozid). I just wanted to take a temporary boost for my exams at this month. Now, I’m feeling sudden pains on random parts of my brain if I do some hard mental task. The ginkgo absolutely changed me but Idk if it’s in a good way or bad. It feels so unnormal and that pain, it scares me.

I won’t continue to take it.

10Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:00 pm

kpavel

kpavel

Probably too high dose, it dilates blood vessels quite hard.

11Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:21 am

Ciprofloxacin

I wish I had taken only half of the pill. Anyway.

I still get a sharp pain on my brain if I think hard. It's quite terrifying.

12Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:17 am

Ciprofloxacin

The pain increases when I look at to a bright scene. Also it does after eating food as well.

I just can’t believe that ginkgo actually gave me a permanent debilitating problem. I have get a really bad headache if I think something.

13Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:11 pm

kpavel

kpavel

I found that people write the opposite about their reaction to light
https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Ginkgold-serving-Tablets/dp/B0009F3RQA
I also read St John's Wort may cause it.
Also this may be of interest
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photophobia
With pain symptoms I would not wait, better see doctor with equipment.

But Great that you managed to find the way to Net.

14Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:18 am

Ciprofloxacin

Hey.

I'm going to get a MRI scan this sunday. I don't think it's because of SJW, as I had only drink its tea form and it was only for a few days. The light sensitivity gone, the pain reduced but I still get sometimes that sudden headaches. I think there is no problem though.

I got the pc back thanks to my brother. But I didn't reveal my exam results to my family yet. It doesn't matter though, I'm so happy to be gathered everything related to SN protocol.

Maybe, I can ask a question related to the microbiota. Do you any know where can I get lactobacillus johnsonii bacteria? May you have read, it's one of the bacteria that fluoxetine greatly reduces.

In addition, my problems seems exaggerated by water intake.

15Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:40 pm

kpavel

kpavel

Hi, I never read about lactobacillus johnsonii and English wiki doesn't show much, but problem s with water are possible at leat because ssris by nature can cause hyponatremia.

16Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:21 pm

Ciprofloxacin

Do you think there is a way to heal hyponatremia?

My urea just turned to colorless, while it was slightly yellow before the pssd. My water intake didn’t changed at all though.

17Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:23 pm

Ciprofloxacin

Also I’m planning to take magnesium l-threonate. What do you think about it’s safety? It crosses the BBB.

Also I guess I can try bismuth for a while. It’s safer than an antibiotic. I have an appointment to the gastro 18 days later btw.

18Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:22 pm

kpavel

kpavel

Ciprofloxacin wrote:Do you think there is a way to heal hyponatremia?

My urea just turned to colorless, while it was slightly yellow before the pssd. My water intake didn’t changed at all though.

I guess yes, this is an adaptation. By the way I did search on horse forums for sweating recipes, because I sweat very little and their usual patented methods are adding electrolytes (sodium, potassium, magnesium (but MgSO4 is used for HYPERHIDROSIS!)), aminoacids (for nitric oxide and adrenaline), b-vitamins including choline and herbs including Zingiber and Glycyrrhiza.

I tried magnesium threonate from Jarrow 1-2 months after major problems onset. Tried for anxiety and had no real effect.

Bismuth??? lol

19Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:33 am

Ciprofloxacin

So, magnesium threonate didn’t make you any worse? I will try it then, when I gather enough money.

Fasciculations, myoclonic jerks really bothering me. I feel like I’m constantly twitching. Coffee makes it hell alot worse when I’m under the effect of caffeine. It makes not much difference for my sleepiness but at least that’s a thing.
Also all other symptoms worsened too.

I don’t know still. Anmonia or hydrogen sulfide? I’m sure as hell that I have dysbiosis, the bloating sucks.
Hyponatremia?
Urea cycle disorder? That would explain everything if really the problem is ammonia.
I just still wonder one thing that is this a reversible modification or a toxicity. I’m too hopeless at that time. I failed all exams this month. I wish I can go back to a few months back.

20Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:01 pm

kpavel

kpavel

Yes, I had those twitches too. Disappeared somehow.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30385743
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11876024
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23612703
If you take it take it cold after shaking.

21Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:56 am

Ciprofloxacin

kpavel wrote:Yes, I had those twitches too. Disappeared somehow.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30385743
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11876024
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23612703
If you take it take it cold after shaking.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I looked up to the studies above. Hmm, I'm not sure if the problem I have is something like gastro muscular(?) problem. But I'm continuing to eat a teaspoonful of ginger powder daily (mixed with some honey).

Some of my gut problems are mostly occurring when I'm stressed. In my case, it occurs when I do a mental task or mostly when I'm at the school. And it quickly disappearing (in a few seconds) when I stop all the factors causing these. But, the excessive gas production is always a problem for me whether if I'm stressed or I'm not.  Just 16 days left to the gastro appointment. I hope I get some help from there. At least, I want to learn if all these are consequences of a dysbiosis.

I always had gut problems since I born. Antibiotics, cesarean delivery etc. There was already something wrong with my gut. Maybe you're right. I probably have quite lot of problem with my neurologic system, it may be possible that the muscles on my digestive system have affected and become dysfunctional.

May I ask, do you usually drink black tea?

22Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:18 am

Ciprofloxacin

I found a very interesting thing. remember that I said coffee makes my tremors worse? I guess it's not because of caffeine, because I made a try with black tea and couldn't see such a observable side effect.

Also today, I bought a pack of instant coffee, nescafe classic, the cheapest one. 2 Teaspoon of coffee, 5 cube sugar, and 150 mL of water. As same, I couldn't see any of the side effects which I'm getting from turkish coffee. I don't know why but I have a guess.

A few days ago, when I telled to my mom that sometimes, my symptoms worsens when after eating some meals, she said me that it's because high cholesterole. And, today I saw on the raypeatforum that arabica beans contain much more lipid than the robusta (I guess it's what is in nescafe). I wonder what do you think about it?

23Any confliction between these meds? Empty Re: Any confliction between these meds? Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:38 pm

kpavel

kpavel

I may suppose lipid has an amlifying effect. Captain Evidence of course, but...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum