Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tramadol (SSRI) issues, mild PSSD and no alcohol euphoria

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

forthis wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:
forthis wrote:

yes the tablets were a yellowish colour. they pretty much did what naltrexone is meant to do, blocked the euphoria of opiates. i did not have any adverse effects while taking it. that was 2 years ago though and i get told over and over how its 'impossible' to block forever, but it must have. i dont think they were bunk. i have searched the net for answers, none. i am seriously depressed and lost, i feel hopeless

Very very strange. They are the right ones then (hopefully), still doesn't rule out contamination or poor tablet coating.

so either way i'm fucked for life, which seems crazy. people told me awhile back 'to give it time' i have, years now. i'm terrified

Have you tried Amentoflavone? Its a kappa-opioid antagonist with less strict binding properties. Perhaps something that doesn't as tightly bind would make more sense. That way it isn't evoking a compensatory adaption as much...although, at this point I doubt the problem is strictly with your Kappa-opioid receptors; but rather the ones that produce Euphoria; the mU-opioid receptors.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

forthis

Area-1255 wrote:
forthis wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:
forthis wrote:

yes the tablets were a yellowish colour. they pretty much did what naltrexone is meant to do, blocked the euphoria of opiates. i did not have any adverse effects while taking it. that was 2 years ago though and i get told over and over how its 'impossible' to block forever, but it must have. i dont think they were bunk. i have searched the net for answers, none. i am seriously depressed and lost, i feel hopeless

Very very strange. They are the right ones then (hopefully), still doesn't rule out contamination or poor tablet coating.

so either way i'm fucked for life, which seems crazy. people told me awhile back 'to give it time' i have, years now. i'm terrified

Have you tried Amentoflavone? Its a kappa-opioid antagonist with less strict binding properties. Perhaps something that doesn't as tightly bind would make more sense. That way it isn't evoking a compensatory adaption as much...although, at this point I doubt the problem is strictly with your Kappa-opioid receptors; but rather the ones that produce Euphoria; the mU-opioid receptors.

Appreciate your help but i feel this is permanent. I'm not sure we'll ever know what has happened, just there is still a blockade there

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Well forthis, I can't help you right now. You got to figure it out. If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

forthis

Area-1255 wrote:Well forthis, I can't help you right now. You got to figure it out. If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

I honestly appreciate your help and time. we'll stay in contact.

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

I read the thread and couldn't understand what's this 'itch'. Does it feel like burning or in another way. Is it everywhere on skin or maybe it's in hair area only?

forthis

Area-1255 wrote:Well forthis, I can't help you right now. You got to figure it out. If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

someone told me to try taking naltrexone again, to see if it corrects whats happened, or to touch the receptor. i dont think that's a good idea?

forthis

forthis wrote:

someone told me to try taking naltrexone again, to see if it corrects whats happened, or to touch the receptor. i dont think that's a good idea?

forthis

An online doctor said it could be an immune system problem

something else i've noticed, ever since i've quit taking misanserin, i've noticed phenibuts effects have lessened

i'm starting to think are antagonists just not agreeing with my brain?

this is crazy

Trazohell

I have too "PSSD" and no more euphioria from alcohol after just 11 pills Trazodone. These medications are a fucking crime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum