Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Ashwagandha good for PSSD?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is Ashwagandha good for PSSD? Empty Is Ashwagandha good for PSSD? Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:47 pm

Dark0047

Hello all. I hope you're doing OK. So I ordered some Ashwagandha off the Amazon but I am worried to try it since I read something on the web. I just need your thoughts. Here's what it is written about it.
"Ashwagandha also DECREASES the sensitivity of serotonin 5-HT1A-receptors...(Cool this may lead to increased serotonin activity at the type 2 serotonin receptors - leading to a host of pathological changes. The decrease in 5-HT1A reactivity may improve OCD by yet again, lessening serotonin's inhibitory influence on glutamate and increasing glutamatergic activity(9)."
Does it make PSSD worse or better?

2Is Ashwagandha good for PSSD? Empty Re: Is Ashwagandha good for PSSD? Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:24 am

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Dark0047 wrote:Hello all. I hope you're doing OK. So I ordered some Ashwagandha off the Amazon but I am worried to try it since I read something on the web. I just need your thoughts. Here's what it is written about it.
"Ashwagandha also DECREASES the sensitivity of serotonin 5-HT1A-receptors...(Cool this may lead to increased serotonin activity at the type 2 serotonin receptors - leading to a host of pathological changes. The decrease in 5-HT1A reactivity may improve OCD by yet again, lessening serotonin's inhibitory influence on glutamate and increasing glutamatergic activity(9)."
It has tons of properties like decreasing cortisol and prolactin or boosting lymphocytes and thyroxine. It is also GABA agonist.
In my experience (I consumed a pound of withania root powder) it didn't make a noticable difference in erections and it seems I had lower libido on it. I had an improvement in skin which I would consider significant for a 2 months period.
I also found a study that it may increase progesterone along with testosterone.
Some guys say it definitely helped them. You can find some on longecity.org or pssd reddit.

3Is Ashwagandha good for PSSD? Empty Re: Is Ashwagandha good for PSSD? Wed May 30, 2018 12:13 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Dark0047 wrote:Hello all. I hope you're doing OK. So I ordered some Ashwagandha off the Amazon but I am worried to try it since I read something on the web. I just need your thoughts. Here's what it is written about it.
Its difficult to say - on one hand the AChE inhibiting (acetylcholine-boosting) properties may improve erections the libidogenic effects depend on STRESS-STATE and such.

In any case, KSM-66 seems to be the best "Organic Ashwagandha Extract" that may give "a boost" and in your terms is probably the best one to choose.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

4Is Ashwagandha good for PSSD? Empty Re: Is Ashwagandha good for PSSD? Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:19 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

KSM-66 seems to lower Cortisol more Efficiently too out of all Ashwagandha Extracts!
Michael Barlowe also sells it Now, as well @barlowesherbalelixirs.com: https://amzn.to/2L3T5q8

5Is Ashwagandha good for PSSD? Empty Re: Is Ashwagandha good for PSSD? Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Good article!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum