Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Unfortunate Break From "PSSD Forums" When a Man Writes without Evidence

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Well it is unfortunate that a community, largely having some degree of decency, would have to be split off from the new set of teeth it had gained - not to brag, but these people , (most of them still in appreciation for me) are feeling heckled and dismantled by the ignorance and closed-mindedness of their Administrator ; Sonny.
The usual reasons one would get banned for a forum seemed not to apply to me, instead of..
-Spamming (which I did not do)
-Flaming or Threats (also innocent of)

I got "Insanity" as a reason for being banned.

The Unfortunate Break From "PSSD Forums" When a Man Writes without Evidence 9_bmp10

What nerve, but really, it's pretty absurd. Rolling Eyes
In addition, this is his in topic explanation of me being banned, and yet, doesn't provide a single strand of evidence as to his so called "investigation" of me.

Area-1255
Post by  Sonny on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:04 am

I suspected something was wrong from the beginning, but I wasn't sure because some of the stuff he said was accurate. The problem was that some things he was pulling out of his ass too. He was fairly reasonable to begin with. However, the posts got crazier and crazier as time went on. The stuff from the last couple days was incoherent in places. After reading his blog more, and investigating his patterns of online behavior, I came to realize that there is something wrong with him.

I didn't want to ban him, but I was not able to get him to stop giving bad advice to everyone here. Please check with me before trying anything he told you to do.

Sorry that my quality control took so long to kick in with that. I didn't want to jump to conclusions, and he seemed ok at first. However, I really should have put a stop to this sooner. I will be more diligent with quality control in the future.

Interestingly, it feels more like jealousy, since this all followed my posting of the kingpin PSSD Article and the article of WAY 100,635 - which He had initially accepted, then rejected on a delayed agenda - almost in a bipolar type fashion, his respect for me turned into a hatred within moments of the last few of my comments - which clearly were on for gaining support and an outreach to transhuman technologies. Due to the positive reports, and the incredibly complex nature of PSSD, it is worthwhile when we have a resource that can possibly lead us to the discovery of something that may help the sufferer's of PSSD.

"To understand and cure PSSD, we must fully be in tune with our own body and mind, and be willing to make the next step, without pessimism, and willing to take risks, certainly not in disregard of the overall picture of things, but certainly not being afraid to leap!"

Area-1255; "The last of the honest bloggers"

The Unfortunate Break From "PSSD Forums" When a Man Writes without Evidence Rsz_1110

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

ruthless_bulldozer

ruthless_bulldozer

Jay!! Long time no see bro! Unfortunate what happened with Sonny, but good to know you're still doin well! Your shit is definitely sound, and I always love your articles! If you need sum mod help go ahead n let me know!

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

ruthless_bulldozer wrote:Jay!! Long time no see bro! Unfortunate what happened with Sonny, but good to know you're still doin well! Your shit is definitely sound, and I always love your articles! If you need sum mod help go ahead n let me know!
Yes! Long time for sure, I'm going to add you.

Trez123

With recent events for myself, I couldn't help myself, had to laugh. That forum is going to fall apart very soon.

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Trez123 wrote:With recent events for myself, I couldn't help myself, had to laugh. That forum is going to fall apart very soon.

Yeah, it's bound to happen one way or another - people are going to follow the model proposed by many , and start to question why Sonny is against other evidence that doesn't follow his theory.

I've almost ALWAYS posted pubmed references, this guy hardly ever posts references.

Just acts like he knows everything.

az89

Hey area look it's unfortunate what has happened and i don't agree with getting banned, i'd like to remain an indifferent member on both forums. I like what you are trying to do here, and you are one of the people who are a lot more motivated and post a lot of content, which is great and i thankyou for that and i thankyou for trying to help, as there is literally no one else out there that is trying actively to do that.

I just have one question, did you really take berberine - or did you claim you took it because you were confident that you had solved the problem of pssd? I've stopped taking SJW (20 days), didn't help at all, im content to try berberine again for longer than 2 weeks this time around but - again it didn't help me last time.

Also i'm of the opinion you did hack the old forums out of spite of Sonny and your ban, but whatever i guess i can learn to forgive.

-az

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

az89 wrote:Hey area look it's unfortunate what has happened and i don't agree with getting banned, i'd like to remain an indifferent member on both forums. I like what you are trying to do here, and you are one of the people who are a lot more motivated and post a lot of content, which is great and i thankyou for that and i thankyou for trying to help, as there is literally no one else out there that is trying actively to do that.

I just have one question, did you really take berberine - or did you claim you took it because you were confident that you had solved the problem of pssd? I've stopped taking SJW (20 days), didn't help at all, im content to try berberine again for longer than 2 weeks this time around but - again it didn't help me last time.

Also i'm of the opinion you did hack the old forums out of spite of Sonny and your ban, but whatever i guess i can learn to forgive.

-az

I did take berberine and Icariin, however, the histamine diet may have made a lot more progress and may have been the key that clicked - it was a very strict diet.

Also remember that my testosterone never dropped that low, and so a little tweaking, and hardcore workouts - as well as the diet probably was a big part of it. When I was 18, my levels were always solid high-normal, even despite SSRI use; usually 850-900 ng/dl.

It's possible that my genetics played a bigger role than I originally thought, so who knows, maybe I responded quickly for another reason?

Regardless, I may have jumped the gun with those particular studies without comparing affinity too much, there are certainly other compounds which would be more ideal altogether for a broader array of people.

ALSO, the forum was never hacked, it was "banned" - I could have hacked it, but I didn't. Whatever happened had nothing to do with me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum