Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My History

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:13 pm

phenyl90

Not secure of this but more suggest metylpholate only for undermethylation with high histamine and Folic Acid for low histamine and hypermetilation.

Not correct?

For Tyrosine at home have NALT, is better ? possible use ?

Diet suggestion ?

27My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:49 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:Not secure of this but more suggest metylpholate only for undermethylation with high histamine and Folic Acid for low histamine and hypermetilation.

Not correct?

For Tyrosine at home have NALT, is better ? possible use ?

Diet suggestion ?
NALT is better, Yes. Any Folate will do, my friend.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

28My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:19 pm

phenyl90

Ok, Thanks. I have Folic Acid 800mg Now Foods.

For the diet i start thursday High Carbs from fruit/veggies/Honey , no Starch or Fiber for irritate gut and increase serotonin.

I consume Protein with good quantity carbs and fat only from Satured.

I consume Milk with meat for tryptophane slow release on Serotonin.

Fat total around 35gr day only butter, choccolate . PUFA max 4gr day .

Is same Pay protocol

What do you think? Feeling good after 3 days.

29My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:47 am

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

phenyl90 wrote:Ok, Thanks. I have Folic Acid 800mg Now Foods.

For the diet i start thursday High Carbs from fruit/veggies/Honey , no Starch or Fiber for irritate gut and increase serotonin.

I consume Protein with good quantity carbs and fat only from Satured.

I consume Milk with meat for tryptophane slow release on Serotonin.

Fat total around 35gr day only butter, choccolate . PUFA max 4gr day .

Is same Pay protocol

What do you think? Feeling good after 3 days.
For me this looks good enough. I would add black tea in case you want to limit milk for mood. As for PUFA I would leave that for taste or occasional frying in form of a rice bran oil (neutral taste). Coconut oil is also worth noticing because it's good for weight loss.
If you meant Ray Peat diet I wouldn't try to follow it strictly. They do have problems.And Ray Peat is a fan of progesterone which we find especially controversial.

Last edited by kpavel on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

30My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:56 am

phenyl90

Exemple eggs and chicken breast have a PUFA and me necessity good protein for Bodyrecomp. Is complicate consume only milk/ cheese and same products.

31My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:59 am

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:Exemple eggs and chicken breast have a PUFA and me necessity good protein for Bodyrecomp. Is complicate consume only milk/ cheese and same products.
Counting PUFA in eggs and chicken is bullshit in my opinion. you may fall in the same story as counters of cholesterol or calories. it's not effective and leads to disbalances you may not know.

32My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:02 am

phenyl90

I understand, of course, that my goal is to strongly limit serotonin so some of its concepts are valid in my case.

At the moment I still keep the fats under control in favor of carbohydrates and moderate proteins.

Some precautions not to feed the serotonin are really excellent.

Naturally, they combined the supplements that area has proposed to me above and we will see the effects.

What I can tell you is that with sugars I'm finding very well, we see in the long run...

33My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:05 am

phenyl90

kpavel wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:Exemple eggs and chicken breast have a PUFA and me necessity good protein for Bodyrecomp. Is complicate consume only milk/ cheese and same products.
Counting PUFA in eggs and chicken is bullshit in my opinion. you may fall in the same story as counters of cholesterol or calories. it's not effective and leads to disbalances you may not know.

No count calories, only macros.

I Fix Protein 2kg/bodyweight, Low Fat around 35/40 and rest carbs from Veggies (carrots, rape,) fruit, honey, milk, and probable next week reintroduce starch for test the gut response.

Protein from Milk, Yogurt, Meat red and white, Eggs.

Niacina is good for overmethylation?

34My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:24 am

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:I understand, of course, that my goal is to strongly limit serotonin so some of its concepts are valid in my case.

At the moment I still keep the fats under control in favor of carbohydrates and moderate proteins.

Some precautions not to feed the serotonin are really excellent.

Naturally, they combined the supplements that area has proposed to me above and we will see the effects.

What I can tell you is that with sugars I'm finding very well, we see in the long run...
From the point of libido, anhedonia, appetite etc I feel that wanting carbs instead of fats is a good point. It is confirmed scientifically and on a famous thread of RP forums. If you like salt it's ok too by the way.(I read that zinc status may influence that)

35My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:36 am

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:
kpavel wrote:

No count calories, only macros.

I Fix Protein 2kg/bodyweight, Low Fat around 35/40 and rest carbs from Veggies (carrots, rape,) fruit, honey, milk, and probable next week reintroduce starch for test the gut response.

Protein from Milk, Yogurt, Meat red and white, Eggs.

Niacina is good for overmethylation?
That's great. Though I even do not know how rape looks like, lol. And for carrots I would mix it with a great variety of vegs cause beta-carotene touches vitamin a system and it's very serious and connected to our problems.
Yes, niacin is in the first place of protocol for overmethylated persons in Eva Edelmans book.

36My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:06 am

phenyl90

which book? so do you suggest adding green vegetables? I would not like to increase too much fiber, the fruit already has enough more carrots, etc.

I consume the carrots to lower the serotonin and of course for the Vitamin A.

37My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:29 am

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:which book? so do you suggest adding green vegetables? I would not like to increase too much fiber, the fruit already has enough more carrots, etc.

I consume the carrots to lower the serotonin and of course for the Vitamin A.
this one
http://www.boragebooks.com/bipolar.html

Excess vit. A is toxic both retinol and beta-carotene

38My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:53 am

kpavel

kpavel

Actually is not that simple.
Excess nicotinamide increases plasma serotonin and histamine levels.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23426511
Methylation, a methyl group-consuming reaction, plays a key role in the degradation (i.e., inactivation) of monoamine neurotransmitters, including catecholamines, serotonin and histamine. Without labile methyl groups, the methylation-mediated degradation cannot take place. Although high niacin (nicotinic acid and nicotinamide) intake, which is very common nowadays, is known to deplete the body's methyl-group pool, its effect on monoamine-neurotransmitter degradation is not well understood. The aim of this article was to investigate the effect of excess nicotinamide on the levels of plasma serotonin and histamine in healthy subjects. Urine and venous blood samples were collected from nine healthy male volunteers before and after oral loading with 100 mg nicotinamide. Plasma N(1)-methylnicotinamide, urinary N(1)-methyl-2-pyridone-5-carboxamide (2-Py), and plasma betaine levels were measured by using high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). Plasma concentrations of choline, serotonin and histamine were measured using commercial kits. The results showed that the plasma N(1)-methylnicotinamide level and the urinary excretion of 2-Py significantly increased after oral loading with 100 mg nicotinamide, which was accompanied with a decrease in the methyl-group donor betaine. Compared with those before nicotinamide load, five-hour postload plasma serotonin and histamine levels significantly increased. These results suggest that excess nicotinamide can disturb monoamine-neurotransmitter metabolism. These findings may be of significance in understanding the etiology of monoamine-related mental diseases, such as schizophrenia and autism (a neurodevelopmental disorder).

39My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:59 am

phenyl90

Very interesting!

How suggest for lower high level of Norephineprine ? I think my dopamine difficulty to conversion and more is to norephineprine.

Thanks

40My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:39 am

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:Very interesting!

How suggest for lower high level of Norephineprine ? I think my dopamine difficulty to conversion and more is to norephineprine.

Thanks

Difficult to answer quickly. St John's wort, california poppy, manganese - this all is to lower dbh.
Manganese is controversive because in excess is toxic and can lower dopamine or raise it.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1894225
Area probably can say more cause he clearly paid a lot of attention for this neurotransmitter.

41My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:01 am

phenyl90

Ok thanks, attend.

42My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:54 am

phenyl90

My exams gave rise to high norepinephrine, high copper and low histamine.

I think the ideal is a high protein content, integration of Folic Acid, B12, Zinc and Isitin to solve the problem?

43My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:04 am

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:My exams gave rise to high norepinephrine, high copper and low histamine.

I think the ideal is a high protein content, integration of Folic Acid, B12, Zinc and Isitin to solve the problem?

May work, I would be careful with high doses of zinc. Carnosine is better than histidine in my opinion. Copper could lead to higher norepinephrine and one guy on this forum reported lower anxiety with zinc. Keep the diet good.

44My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:29 am

phenyl90

I try histidina today = amazing!

45My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:01 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:I try histidina today = amazing!
How much L-Histidine are you using Phenyl90? Please share with the Area-1255 Community. Very Happy

46My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:32 am

phenyl90

Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:I try histidina today = amazing!
How much L-Histidine are you using Phenyl90? Please share with the Area-1255 Community. Very Happy

As you recommended 500mg 4 times a day. I doubt whether it is better before the meal or after? I would like to add an H3 antagonist to see if there is a difference.

You suggest this dosage is low ? or high?

47My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:09 am

phenyl90

@Area-1255 what dosage suggest for Histidine during day for not "up and down" but constant.

I noticed that I wake up very early, around 5:30 AM 6:00 AM and I can not go back to sleep.

48My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:24 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:@Area-1255 what dosage suggest for Histidine during day for not "up and down" but constant.

I noticed that I wake up very early, around 5:30 AM 6:00 AM and I can not go back to sleep.

Just don't take the last dose past 6 PM. Smile

49My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:55 pm

phenyl90

I repeat the exam in another Lab for two time and level of Copper is normal/low and Serotonin is normal.

So i think now, my focus is to Up histamine with Hisitine, Zinc, B12, B3, Folic acid and with Antagonist H3. (At the moment not have but i find good source of Kutaj from Morpheme, is legit ? ).

I use 30mg Zinc, Folic acid from Now Food 800mg, B12 1000mg, B3 500mg and histidine 500mg before meal. Totally is 1500-2gr daily.

Regarding my old blood exam i have noted that the levels of basophil, neutrophils and the other white blood cells they have always been low.

Is this a sign of low production of histamine? and probably an oversimplification? even if my serotonin appears as normal and my dopamine is certainly not at high levels.

I have find this image very explanatory:

https://imgur.com/a/JpZkf

I'm pretty confused about how to manage the diet at this point, probably the "Peat" style and the foods he gives / banished are not really ideal for me. I have more desire for food during the day (sign of Dopamine low and general catecolamine not high).

What do you think about it?

Thanks guys, it's always nice to read and have a big help from you.

Last edited by phenyl90 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total

50My History - Page 2 Empty Re: My History Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:57 pm

phenyl90

I was thinking of inserting something before I slept, I can easily fall asleep but I always wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and in the morning I always have an early awakening.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum