Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.


You are not connected. Please login or register

My History

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51 Re: My History on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:03 am

kpavel

avatar
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
phenyl90 wrote:I was thinking of inserting something before I slept, I can easily fall asleep but I always wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and in the morning I always have an early awakening.
You can increase protein (meat|fish) for satiety. Maybe in the evening you can try milk|cheese instead of caffeine. Sleep quality depends on a number of aspects. As we talk about serotonin I can suggest a safe experiment with magnolia and ginger (Chinese combination).
Argumentation:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20732355
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18220076
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22771461
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22537192
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insomnia#/media/File:Insomnia_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg
You probably may experiment with low dose melatonin or see Farshad's thread for anticortisol stuff. Also h1r reduce sleep.

52 Re: My History on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:34 am

phenyl90


Ok thanks,

and about my other question?

53 Re: My History on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:53 am

kpavel

avatar
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
phenyl90 wrote:Ok thanks,

and about my other question?

In basic blood counts I had low neutrophisl and lymphocytes too. Basophils were higher. Can you post your test in numbers to compare (for red and white cells)?

About diet I didn't understand but Mediterranean traditional diet is good. Some fish and meat (stew, steam, boil), eggs, some milk, vegs, legumes, fruits and berries, a little grain, a little butter and no processed foods is fine from many points of view.

54 Re: My History on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:21 am

phenyl90


phenyl90 wrote:I repeat the exam in another Lab for two time and level of Copper is normal/low and Serotonin is normal.

So i think now, my focus is to Up histamine with Hisitine, Zinc, B12, B3, Folic acid and with Antagonist H3. (At the moment not have but i find good source of Kutaj from Morpheme, is legit ? ).

I use 30mg Zinc, Folic acid from Now Food 800mg, B12 1000mg, B3 500mg and histidine 500mg before meal. Totally is 1500-2gr daily.

Regarding my old blood exam i have noted that the levels of basophil, neutrophils and the other white blood cells they have always been low.

Is this a sign of low production of histamine? and probably an oversimplification? even if my serotonin appears as normal and my dopamine is certainly not at high levels.

I have find this image very explanatory:

https://imgur.com/a/JpZkf

I'm pretty confused about how to manage the diet at this point, probably the "Peat" style and the foods he gives / banished are not really ideal for me. I have more desire for food during the day (sign of Dopamine low and general catecolamine not high).

What do you think about it?

Thanks guys, it's always nice to read and have a big help from you.

What do you think Area ?

I think my low histamine is not related to a high copper level because the analyzes give me a normal result.

Therefore I also think that my methylation is normal but surely having used SSRI in the past my serotonin has remained high and certainly dopamine is low.

Do you always suggest to use BCAA and Tyrosine after meals? because I start using several supplements and I would like to avoid interactions.

Thank you

55 Re: My History on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:22 am

phenyl90


kpavel wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:Ok thanks,

and about my other question?

In basic blood counts I had low neutrophisl and lymphocytes too. Basophils were higher. Can you post your test in numbers to compare (for red and white cells)?

About diet I didn't understand but Mediterranean traditional diet is good. Some fish and meat (stew, steam, boil), eggs, some milk, vegs, legumes, fruits and berries, a little grain, a little butter and no processed foods is fine from many points of view.

Ok Tomorrow posted! thanks!

56 Re: My History on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:42 am

Area-1255

avatar
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
phenyl90 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:I repeat the exam in another Lab for two time and level of Copper is normal/low and Serotonin is normal.

So i think now, my focus is to Up histamine with Hisitine, Zinc, B12, B3, Folic acid and with Antagonist H3. (At the moment not have but i find good source of Kutaj from Morpheme, is legit ? ).

I use 30mg Zinc, Folic acid from Now Food 800mg, B12 1000mg, B3 500mg and histidine 500mg before meal. Totally is 1500-2gr daily.

Regarding my old blood exam i have noted that the levels of basophil, neutrophils and the other white blood cells they have always been low.

Is this a sign of low production of histamine? and probably an oversimplification? even if my serotonin appears as normal and my dopamine is certainly not at high levels.

I have find this image very explanatory:

https://imgur.com/a/JpZkf

I'm pretty confused about how to manage the diet at this point, probably the "Peat" style and the foods he gives / banished are not really ideal for me. I have more desire for food during the day (sign of Dopamine low and general catecolamine not high).

What do you think about it?

Thanks guys, it's always nice to read and have a big help from you.

What do you think  Area ?

I think my low histamine is not related to a high copper level because the analyzes give me a normal result.

Therefore I also think that my methylation is normal but surely having used SSRI in the past my serotonin has remained high and certainly dopamine is low.

Do you always suggest to use BCAA and Tyrosine after meals? because I start using several supplements and I would like to avoid interactions.

Thank you

Yes, Morpheme Kutaj/Connesi Bark is legit. You can combine with Yamoa, a patented Funtumia Elastica extract for maximal effect/H3-inhibition.

...But some folks find using BOTH to be TOO stimulating.

They definitely should solve a number of issues though including...
--> Low Histamine
--> Low Acetylcholine
--> Low Adrenaline
---> Low Dopamine.

...Then also use the BCAA + L-Tyrosine as we discussed...and continue with L-Histidine.

http://area-1255.forumotion.com

57 Re: My History on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:44 am

phenyl90


I wanted to update by saying that I tried to detach histidine but adding selegiline to increase dopamine levels and avoid its degradation. Already from the first 2.5mg intake I immediately had great benefits.

At this point I think that my histamine is regular and the single main problem is the high serotonin with dopamine at the lowest levels.

In my country, I can not analyze the blood levels of histamine, unfortunately.

Does it still make sense for me to take Folic Acid, Zinc, B12 if we consider regular methylation?

With Selegilina my paranoia that people look at me drops so definitely the serotonin is balanced.

What do you think if you matched a memantine NMDA antagonist?

58 Re: My History on Thu May 03, 2018 12:37 pm

kpavel

avatar
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Memantine could be an interesting drug, but not sure it will be without serious sides. May touch memory or vision. Zinc or Mg or Mn are NMDA antagonists too.

59 Re: My History on Thu May 03, 2018 11:44 pm

phenyl90


kpavel wrote:Memantine could be an interesting drug, but not sure it will be without serious sides. May touch memory or vision. Zinc or Mg or Mn are NMDA antagonists too.

Understood, other NMDA antagonists are aspartic acid and glycine that is contained in gelatin, correct?

I would like to somehow act on the 5-HTP1A serotonin receptor which I think I have very high levels. This provokes me above all anticipatory anxiety.


https://imgur.com/a/RDy6h8u

60 Re: My History on Fri May 04, 2018 12:55 am

kpavel

avatar
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
phenyl90 wrote:
kpavel wrote:Memantine could be an interesting drug, but not sure it will be without serious sides. May touch memory or vision. Zinc or Mg or Mn are NMDA antagonists too.

Understood, other NMDA antagonists are aspartic acid and glycine that is contained in gelatin, correct?

I would like to somehow act on the 5-HTP1A serotonin receptor which I think I have very high levels. This provokes me above all anticipatory anxiety.


https://imgur.com/a/RDy6h8u

No, glycine and daa are positive modulators.

By anticipatory anxiety you mean tension and doubt?
You may try milk thistle for a month, it could help this theoretically.
And it interacts with 5ht1a in a way opposite to the receptor's classic agonist. Not sure how this will treat depression.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29175455
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4276319/
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11062-012-9266-0
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3813094/

By the way I'm trying it from Tuesday, so can compare.

61 Re: My History on Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 pm

phenyl90


kpavel wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:
kpavel wrote:Memantine could be an interesting drug, but not sure it will be without serious sides. May touch memory or vision. Zinc or Mg or Mn are NMDA antagonists too.

Understood, other NMDA antagonists are aspartic acid and glycine that is contained in gelatin, correct?

I would like to somehow act on the 5-HTP1A serotonin receptor which I think I have very high levels. This provokes me above all anticipatory anxiety.


https://imgur.com/a/RDy6h8u

No, glycine and daa are positive modulators.

By anticipatory anxiety you mean tension and doubt?
You may try milk thistle for a month, it could help this theoretically.
And it interacts with 5ht1a in a way opposite to the receptor's classic agonist. Not sure how this will treat depression.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29175455
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4276319/
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11062-012-9266-0
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3813094/

By the way I'm trying it from Tuesday, so can compare.

Anticipatory anxiety as described in the image that I attached above (see?), Paranoia (but I think for high serotonin in general so I can not skew on which receptor, but most likely 5-HTP1A), and always that odious feeling that people me be watching and thinking about what I'm thinking.

I hope that in the time selegiline help me to raise dopamine and at least solve the symptoms of ADHD ... and consequently also to balance the serotonin.

I'll try the milk thistle then, but on the glycine you mean that things get worse on that receptor?

62 Re: My History on Fri May 04, 2018 11:56 pm

phenyl90


Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:I repeat the exam in another Lab for two time and level of Copper is normal/low and Serotonin is normal.

So i think now, my focus is to Up histamine with Hisitine, Zinc, B12, B3, Folic acid and with Antagonist H3. (At the moment not have but i find good source of Kutaj from Morpheme, is legit ? ).

I use 30mg Zinc, Folic acid from Now Food 800mg, B12 1000mg, B3 500mg and histidine 500mg before meal. Totally is 1500-2gr daily.

Regarding my old blood exam i have noted that the levels of basophil, neutrophils and the other white blood cells they have always been low.

Is this a sign of low production of histamine? and probably an oversimplification? even if my serotonin appears as normal and my dopamine is certainly not at high levels.

I have find this image very explanatory:

https://imgur.com/a/JpZkf

I'm pretty confused about how to manage the diet at this point, probably the "Peat" style and the foods he gives / banished are not really ideal for me. I have more desire for food during the day (sign of Dopamine low and general catecolamine not high).

What do you think about it?

Thanks guys, it's always nice to read and have a big help from you.

What do you think  Area ?

I think my low histamine is not related to a high copper level because the analyzes give me a normal result.

Therefore I also think that my methylation is normal but surely having used SSRI in the past my serotonin has remained high and certainly dopamine is low.

Do you always suggest to use BCAA and Tyrosine after meals? because I start using several supplements and I would like to avoid interactions.

Thank you

Yes, Morpheme Kutaj/Connesi Bark is legit. You can combine with Yamoa, a patented Funtumia Elastica extract for maximal effect/H3-inhibition.

...But some folks find using BOTH to be TOO stimulating.

They definitely should solve a number of issues though including...
--> Low Histamine
--> Low Acetylcholine
--> Low Adrenaline
---> Low Dopamine.

...Then also use the BCAA + L-Tyrosine as we discussed...and continue with L-Histidine.

Can I use selegiline and memantine along with histidine and other substances without interactions?

63 Re: My History on Sat May 05, 2018 5:04 am

kpavel

avatar
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
phenyl90 wrote:
kpavel wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:
kpavel wrote:Memantine could be an interesting drug, but not sure it will be without serious sides. May touch memory or vision. Zinc or Mg or Mn are NMDA antagonists too.

Understood, other NMDA antagonists are aspartic acid and glycine that is contained in gelatin, correct?

I would like to somehow act on the 5-HTP1A serotonin receptor which I think I have very high levels. This provokes me above all anticipatory anxiety.


https://imgur.com/a/RDy6h8u

No, glycine and daa are positive modulators.

By anticipatory anxiety you mean tension and doubt?
You may try milk thistle for a month, it could help this theoretically.
And it interacts with 5ht1a in a way opposite to the receptor's classic agonist. Not sure how this will treat depression.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29175455
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4276319/
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11062-012-9266-0
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3813094/

By the way I'm trying it from Tuesday, so can compare.

Anticipatory anxiety as described in the image that I attached above (see?), Paranoia (but I think for high serotonin in general so I can not skew on which receptor, but most likely 5-HTP1A), and always that odious feeling that people me be watching and thinking about what I'm thinking.

I hope that in the time selegiline help me to raise dopamine and at least solve the symptoms of ADHD ... and consequently also to balance the serotonin.

I'll try the milk thistle then, but on the glycine you mean that things get worse on that receptor?
I think this is not paranoia but more an anxiety feature because people can actually see you're not comfortable they only tractate it another way. But mostly they don't look at you at all so you just compare it with past events and begin to imagine worst scenarios.

Glycine activates NMDA receptors but actually I don't think it's bad. It can help with sleep for example. Probably in large amounts.

64 Re: My History on Mon May 07, 2018 3:54 am

phenyl90


Niacinamide lower serotonin and up dopamine ? because i read niacinamide lower dopamine.

65 Re: My History on Mon May 07, 2018 11:52 am

kpavel

avatar
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
phenyl90 wrote:Niacinamide lower serotonin and up dopamine ? because i read niacinamide lower dopamine.
Probably yes for serotonin in really high doses
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13602793
Interestingly it is compared with neuroleptics
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13602793
Again in huge doses
Also look here
http://www.antiagingdoctor.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60:neurotransmitter-summary&catid=34:articles&Itemid=55

66 Re: My History on Thu May 10, 2018 2:23 am

phenyl90


Very interesting thank you!
I must say that after 2 weeks of selegiline 2.5mg per day my desire to do and motivation is slightly increased.
Today I threw myself to talk with 3 girls never seen ... probably also for the highest sexual desire ... even if at the beginning a slight tachycardia and difficulty of experience I think they are perceived. On the whole, better than nothing, I've never dealt with people like that ... even though I'm aware that serotonin is not yet right for me, including norepinephrine.
I am curious about the effect that memantine can have on anticipatory anxiety and serotonin receptors

I will still keep 1.5 gr of niacinamide a day and high protein diet, hisitidine , folic acid, zinc.

67 Re: My History on Thu May 10, 2018 11:18 am

kpavel

avatar
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
I think girls often feel interested in OCD people because they are sensitive both to girls and themselves. Once you are relaxed enough to have good thought and speech flow you will be above average. For me to talk with girls is actually easier cause the will take your imagination you may feel they watch you but you can be yourself, less rules.
I don't know how memantine will work even in low doses for you, 5ht3 antagonism is ok, but sigma-1 agonism - I'm sceptical after bromantane.

68 Re: My History on Fri May 11, 2018 2:05 am

phenyl90


instead I was reading several studies that indicate that folic acid greatly increases the serotonin ... it is not clear to me if every time they refer to the brain or the intestinal one. In any case, I take folic acid to increase histamine but at this point I think to stop its assumption.

What do you think about it?

69 Re: My History on Sat May 12, 2018 6:07 am

kpavel

avatar
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
I think knowing your homocysteine and folic acid levels will make more on decision. Probably testing for mthfr deficiency.
And which studies do you mean? I think you don't want high intestinal serotonin too.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18950248
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28477545
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25228807
Many controversive things.

70 Re: My History on Sat May 12, 2018 9:07 am

phenyl90


kpavel wrote:I think knowing your homocysteine and folic acid levels will make more on decision. Probably testing for mthfr deficiency.
And which studies do you mean? I think you don't want high intestinal serotonin too.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18950248
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28477545
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25228807
Many controversive things.

absolutely, but I see that it does not have much to do with the intestinal as in my case because if I eat all foods with high tryptophan I do not have any symptoms related to high serotonin.

Consider that the first signs were 14 years during football games where sounds and sudden noises bothered me ... obviously the anticipatory anxiety that had already risen the day before. That said I think that in my case the brain part, which is in the minority if I'm not mistaken only 10%, is the master.

So you say that folic acid can stop it? at most I take histidine ... and I already consume a lot of aged cheese.

71 Re: My History on Sat May 12, 2018 9:47 am

kpavel

avatar
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
phenyl90 wrote:
kpavel wrote:I think knowing your homocysteine and folic acid levels will make more on decision. Probably testing for mthfr deficiency.
And which studies do you mean? I think you don't want high intestinal serotonin too.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18950248
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28477545
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25228807
Many controversive things.

absolutely, but I see that it does not have much to do with the intestinal as in my case because if I eat all foods with high tryptophan I do not have any symptoms related to high serotonin.

Consider that the first signs were 14 years during football games where sounds and sudden noises bothered me ... obviously the anticipatory anxiety that had already risen the day before. That said I think that in my case the brain part, which is in the minority if I'm not mistaken only 10%, is the master.

So you say that folic acid can stop it? at most I take histidine ... and I already consume a lot of aged cheese.
No, I wanted to say that I don't know how folic acid will act. If you for example have high homocysteine and normal folic acid this may mean you have a deficiency in methylfolate. And excess folic acid may create problems instead of solving them. Also mothers were long time ago offered to take folic acid in pregnancy.
Infection like streptococcus can play a role in anxiety.

72 Re: My History on Mon May 14, 2018 2:33 am

phenyl90


kpavel wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:
kpavel wrote:I think knowing your homocysteine and folic acid levels will make more on decision. Probably testing for mthfr deficiency.
And which studies do you mean? I think you don't want high intestinal serotonin too.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18950248
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28477545
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25228807
Many controversive things.

absolutely, but I see that it does not have much to do with the intestinal as in my case because if I eat all foods with high tryptophan I do not have any symptoms related to high serotonin.

Consider that the first signs were 14 years during football games where sounds and sudden noises bothered me ... obviously the anticipatory anxiety that had already risen the day before. That said I think that in my case the brain part, which is in the minority if I'm not mistaken only 10%, is the master.

So you say that folic acid can stop it? at most I take histidine ... and I already consume a lot of aged cheese.
No, I wanted to say that I don't know how folic acid will act. If you for example have high homocysteine and normal folic acid this may mean you have a deficiency in methylfolate. And excess folic acid may create problems instead of solving them. Also mothers were long time ago offered to take folic acid in pregnancy.
Infection like streptococcus can play a role in anxiety.
then tomorrow I will do the homocysteine and folic acid analyzes but I would not want them to be distorted because I took folic acid for about a month for histamine. Advice to wait before doing blood tests? Other parameters that I could evaluate? considers that histamine can not be analyzed.

The thing that I really care about is not having false positives or negatives in the result of the exams.

73 Re: My History on Mon May 14, 2018 8:53 am

phenyl90


Is it possible to take kutaj and syrian rue together with selegiline ?

74 Re: My History on Mon May 14, 2018 1:58 pm

kpavel

avatar
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
phenyl90 wrote:Is it possible to take kutaj and syrian rue together with selegiline ?

I never tried those, though I tried betahistine intensely and have some harmala bought long time ago. Theoretically I find this combo risky, depends on dose of course.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15470136
https://area1255.blogspot.ru/2016/05/what-is-syrian-rue-used-for-what-are.html
https://area1255.blogspot.ru/2016/01/counter-acting-harmalinesyrian-rue-side.html
https://area1255.blogspot.ru/2015/05/symptoms-signs-of-too-much-serotonin.html

75 Re: My History on Mon May 14, 2018 2:20 pm

kpavel

avatar
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
phenyl90 wrote:
kpavel wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:
kpavel wrote:I think knowing your homocysteine and folic acid levels will make more on decision. Probably testing for mthfr deficiency.
And which studies do you mean? I think you don't want high intestinal serotonin too.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18950248
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28477545
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25228807
Many controversive things.

absolutely, but I see that it does not have much to do with the intestinal as in my case because if I eat all foods with high tryptophan I do not have any symptoms related to high serotonin.

Consider that the first signs were 14 years during football games where sounds and sudden noises bothered me ... obviously the anticipatory anxiety that had already risen the day before. That said I think that in my case the brain part, which is in the minority if I'm not mistaken only 10%, is the master.

So you say that folic acid can stop it? at most I take histidine ... and I already consume a lot of aged cheese.
No, I wanted to say that I don't know how folic acid will act. If you for example have high homocysteine and normal folic acid this may mean you have a deficiency in methylfolate. And excess folic acid may create problems instead of solving them. Also mothers were long time ago offered to take folic acid in pregnancy.
Infection like streptococcus can play a role in anxiety.
then tomorrow I will do the homocysteine and folic acid analyzes but I would not want them to be distorted because I took folic acid for about a month for histamine. Advice to wait before doing blood tests? Other parameters that I could evaluate? considers that histamine can not be analyzed.

The thing that I really care about is not having false positives or negatives in the result of the exams.
I would wait for several days.
In the study below, table 1 you may see some numbers to compare
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4164291/

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum